Verified Expert in Engineering
Vanja is a passionate game developer specializing in Unity and Unreal Engine 4. She is proficient in C# and C++ and has successfully worked on multiple projects as a developer and manager. For the past seven years, Vanja has gained solid experience and extensive knowledge in game design and project management for gaming.
Unity, Unreal Engine, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a mobile VR game where I was heavily involved in coding, game design, and project management.
- Worked as a gameplay programmer for a published mobile game called Blade Bouncer.
- Helped design monetization features and seasonal content for various mobile projects.
- Contributed to several VR projects using Unity and C#.
Unreal Engine Expert
Wings of Liberty Inc
- Developed the gameplay mechanics for a third-person multiplayer PvP game using Unreal Engine and C++.
- Created weapons and abilities for different characters and built a modular game loop system.
- Built and maintained a dedicated server and matchmaking system using Amazon GameLift.
Pet Project Games
- Created a co-op first-person shooter prototype with a team of three developers using Unreal Engine and C++.
- Developed Ripout, a co-op first-person shooter game using Unreal Engine. Handled the player character and related gameplay mechanics.
- Managed a team of five, created sprints, and facilitated meetings.
Clock Drive Games
- Developed a PC-based third-person rogue-lite game. Created quests and related elements, such as interactive objects and tutorials.
- Used editor scripting in Unity to enable level and game designers to create and adapt various gameplay elements.
- Introduced Scrum to around 20 team members assigned to smaller teams. Monitored their work, created sprints, and facilitated meetings.
- Developed a mobile VR game called Althora and handled various gameplay mechanics, optimization, game design, and level design.
- Built multiple mobile games for Android using Unity.
- Did coding and level design for a PC action-adventure game.
- Developed a side-scrolling driving game for Android using Unity.
- Built a PC VR puzzle adventure game using Unreal Engine.
- Created the gameplay mechanics and level design for projects.
Unity, Unreal Engine, Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint
Visual Studio, Git, Unreal Development Kit (UDK)
Scrum, Agile Project Management
Gameplay Development, Unreal Engine 5, Game Development, Multiplayer, Game Design, Level Design, Amazon GameLift
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems and Technologies
University of Belgrade - Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring