C Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
CTO2011 - PRESENTDiversitas IT Sustavi, Ltd.
Technologies: Unity3D, C#
- Created an interactive floor projection system for marketing.
- Built a home-use motion-capture based animation app.
- Developed several apps used in TV broadcasting for a local TV station.
- Programmed a live character animation system for a national TV station.
- Wrote several augmented reality mobile apps for a mobile network provider.
VR Music Experience - Unity Developer/Tech Artist2015 - 2016Elevate Ventures (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity3D, c#, VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung GearVR, Photon networking
- Built a multi-user VR experience using Unity3D and Oculus Rift with network-synced user avatars.
- Built a mobile version for GearVR.
- Built a motion-control enabled version for HTC Vive.
- Integrated 360 stereoscopic video playback on both (PC and mobile) versions.
- Integrated with audio analysis package to enable interactive visuals that react to played music.
Developer2010 - 2011ZMS-Info, Ltd.
Technologies: C/C++, Java, Apache, IBM AIX
- Developed modules for a high-volume financial transaction switch/processor for banks and credit card companies.
- Performed several on-site installations of said transaction processor.
- Maintained and expanded functionality of a cryptography module.
- Developed a Java-based database synchronization/replication system.
- Supported and maintained a Java-based GUI front-end management console for said transaction processor.
Database Admin2006 - 2006Wüstenrot stambena štedionica d.d.
Technologies: SQL, Linux Bash
- Worked as a part-time intern.
- Maintained the financial database.
- Generated daily/weekly reports.
- Automated daily tasks using bash scripts.
- Learned SQL.
- MashMe Animation App (Development)http://mash.me
It's an animation app that enables anyone to animate a digital character using an ordinary PC and a camera.
- DivIT Interactive Floor (Development)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKx2L3BQkOc
An interactive floor solution for digital signage/events. Unity3D based, IR camera for tracking. OpenCV based blob/contour detection.
- DivIT Apollon Presentation Engine (Development)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNCRuKFFqM
Interactive data visualization/presentation system for broadcasters. Based on Ogre3D rendering library. C++ code. XML templates. Web API or gesture control (using Kinect). Live data through CSV, XML files, or SQL database. Plugin architecture.
- Kinect Game (Development)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtwuqcVzdVY
Unity3D-based. Kinect body tracking controls the character. Commissioned by a large retail chain for in-store promotional events (the character is their mascot).
- Vip DSF Guide (Development)
AR mobile app commissioned by a telecom to promote Dubrovnik Summer Festival, which they sponsored.
- Other DivIT Projects (Other amazing things)http://divit.hr/
As CTO, I was the lead developer of all our products.
- Ledo Medo 3D (Icecream Teddy 3D) (Development)
Promotional app for a national ice-cream manufacturer. Contains an infinite runner game and an augmented reality module to display animated dinosaurs when looking at a sticker album. Unity3D-based.
- VIP Grudanje (Snowball Fight) (Development)
Mobile VR snowball fight game, commissioned by a national telecom. Supports Cardboard-style headsets and GearVR. Unity3D based.
- VR Rollercoaster (Development)http://divit.solutions/virtual-reality-rollercoaster/
VR rollercoaster for two players with in-game branding for a Croatian national telecom (HT), for use in their promotion on a regional media conference (Weekend Media Fest 2015).
Done in Unity3D for the Oculus DK2, two players synced over local network, and in-game avatars with head movements matching actual head movement.
- Localized Samsung GearVR Introduction App (Development)http://divit.solutions/samsung-gear-vr-app/
A GearVR app combining several 360 videos with three interactive vignettes, used as a localized version of the "Introduction to VR" app in Croatia, commissioned by a local T-Mobile branch.
- VR Shootout game (Development)http://divit.solutions/vr-shootout-weekend-media-festival/
VRV sci-fi shooter game for two players with in-game branding for a Croatian national telecom (HT), for use in their promotion on a regional media conference (Weekend Media Fest 2016).
Done in Unity3D for the HTC Vive, roomscale, two players synced over local network, and in-game avatars animated with inverse kinematics to match actual body movement of the players.
FrameworksUnity, Microsoft Kinect, Unity3D, Unity2D, ARKit, .NET
ToolsGoogle VR SDK, HoloLens, Microsoft Visual Studio, MonoDevelop, Adobe Photoshop
PlatformsOculus, ARCore, Google VR, Samsung Gear VR, Vuforia, Oculus Rift, Windows, Linux, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android
OtherHTC Vive, Mixed Reality (MR), Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality App Design, Extended Reality (XR), Web-based VR, VR Interfaces, VR Platform, Magic Leap, Video Games, Google Cardboard, Games, Game Physics, Game Development, Virtual Reality (VR), Unity3D Native Plugin Interface, Leap Motion, Unity Editor Scripting, Unity3D Pathfinding, Unity3D GUI Development, Unity3D AI, Motion Capture, PlayStation VR, Game Design, Facial Recognition, Morpheus VR, Shader Technologies, Shaders, Unity Shaders, Virtualization, Ajax, Video Editing, SOAP, XML RPC, Debugging, Audio Editing
ParadigmsREST, Concurrent Programming
StorageJSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Master's degree in Telecommunications and Information Technologies2002 - 2009Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb - Zagreb, Croatia