Verified Expert in Engineering
Virtual Reality (VR) Developer
Vedran is a skilled engineer with over a decade of experience in general software development, several years of experience in focused software product development, as well as several in Unity3D development. He works well both solo and in teams of any size.
Plastic SCM, Git, Visual Studio, Unity3D, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...software I built is Mash.me, a simple motion-capture based real-time animation system for 3D characters.
Diversitas IT Sustavi, Ltd.
- Created an interactive floor projection system for marketing.
- Built a home-use motion-capture based animation app.
- Developed several apps used in TV broadcasting for a local TV station.
- Programmed a live character animation system for a national TV station.
- Wrote several augmented reality mobile apps for a mobile network provider.
VR Music Experience - Unity Developer/Tech Artist
Elevate Ventures (via Toptal)
- Built a multi-user VR experience using Unity3D and Oculus Rift with network-synced user avatars.
- Built a mobile version for GearVR.
- Built a motion-control enabled version for HTC Vive.
- Integrated 360 stereoscopic video playback on both (PC and mobile) versions.
- Integrated with audio analysis package to enable interactive visuals that react to played music.
- Developed modules for a high-volume financial transaction switch/processor for banks and credit card companies.
- Performed several on-site installations of said transaction processor.
- Maintained and expanded functionality of a cryptography module.
- Developed a Java-based database synchronization/replication system.
- Supported and maintained a Java-based GUI front-end management console for said transaction processor.
Wüstenrot stambena štedionica d.d.
- Worked as a part-time intern.
- Maintained the financial database.
- Generated daily/weekly reports.
- Automated daily tasks using bash scripts.
- Learned SQL.
MashMe Animation Apphttp://mash.me
DivIT Interactive Floorhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKx2L3BQkOc
DivIT Apollon Presentation Enginehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNCRuKFFqM
Vip DSF Guide
Other DivIT Projects
Ledo Medo 3D (Icecream Teddy 3D)
VIP Grudanje (Snowball Fight)
Done in Unity3D for the Oculus DK2, two players synced over local network, and in-game avatars with head movements matching actual head movement.
Localized Samsung GearVR Introduction App
VR Shootout game
Done in Unity3D for the HTC Vive, roomscale, two players synced over local network, and in-game avatars animated with inverse kinematics to match actual body movement of the players.
Unity, Microsoft Kinect, Unity3D, ASP.NET Dynamic Data, Unity2D, ARKit, .NET, Photon
Node.js, OpenCV, LeapSDK
Google VR SDK, HoloLens, Microsoft Visual Studio, MonoDevelop, Visual Studio, Git, Apache, Adobe Photoshop
Oculus, ARCore, Google VR, Samsung Gear VR, Vuforia, Oculus Rift, Windows, Linux, AIX, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android
HTC Vive, Mixed Reality (MR), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality App Design, Extended Reality (XR), Web-based VR, VR Interfaces, VR Platform, Magic Leap, Video Games, Google Cardboard, Games, Game Physics, Game Development, Virtual Reality (VR), Unity3D Native Plugin Interface, Leap Motion, BFC, Unity Editor Scripting, Unity3D Pathfinding, Unity3D GUI Development, Unity3D AI, Motion Capture, PlayStation VR, Game Design, Facial Recognition, Morpheus VR, Shader Technologies, Shaders, Unity Shaders, Plastic SCM, Samsung, Virtualization, Ajax, Video Editing, SOAP, Debugging, Audio Editing
REST, Concurrent Programming
JSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL, XML-RPC
Master's Degree in Telecommunications and Information Technologies
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb - Zagreb, Croatia