Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...software I've built on Ruby on Rails is an online marketplace with Salesforce integration.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Helped to develop a medical credentialing platform called Silversheet. I worked both on the front and back end.
- Created a bunch of proof of concepts to check the viability of an idea. For example, I researched and implemented SSO MVP.
- Migrated some functionality to microservices (Amazon Lambda).
Social Media Link
- Implemented data sync to various CRMs as a microservice, which saved the client's clients a lot of time: they no longer need to manually synchronize data between Social Media Link and their favorite CRM this way.
- Collaborated on the migration of AngularJS to a Vue single-page application.
- Worked as a back-end developer to improve general platform performance.
Senior Rails Developer
- Performed a complete migration from PHP to Ruby on Rails, making the development stack more modern and flexible.
- Developed a data sync service between QuickBooks and Spreemo, which dramatically simplified accounting work for the company.
- Worked on data migration after a codebase change, ensuring no precious medical data was lost.
GPS Tracking System
Online Candidate Screening Platform
Rails and Salesforce Application
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby on Rails 5, AngularJS, Selenium, Angular
Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), DevOps, Microservices Architecture, Continuous Integration (CI)
APIs, Web Development, Back-end Development, Front-end Development, Full-stack Development, Software, Full-stack, Documentation, Intuit QuickBooks, Machine Learning, Tracking, CI/CD Pipelines
jQuery, Vue, API Development, REST APIs, Facebook API, React, Sidekiq
Heroku, Marketo, Debian Linux, Linux, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker
NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL
Mathematica, AWS CloudFormation, RabbitMQ