CTO / Senior Developer2011 - PRESENTAevum Software
Technologies: iOS, Android, C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, C#
- Technical leadership and development of the in-house mobile game development stack (Android, iOS).
- Technical leadership and development of the port from Java of an open source, C++ mobile game engine, enabling cross platform development on Android and iOS.
- Developed MMO games using the Unity3d game engine.
Mobile Developer / Consultant for OneTok Inc2012 - 2013Aevum Software
Technologies: iOS, Android, C, Java, Objective-C
- Developed core speech recognition SDK for Android and iOS using native C integration over the Speex audio compression library.
- Developed a REST API for the audio messaging service and persistence.
- Worked on an audio messaging service, providing all internals to easily integrate voice and groups chats in a client application.
- Did the iOS showcase application for the SDK, which used all the basic UI workflow using iOS 6 features.
Junior Application Architect2010 - 2011Cedro Finances
Technologies: C++, Java, UML
- Designed an Algorithmic Trading engine with risk management capabilities and support for blackbox (implemented by computer language) and whitebox (usermade) algorithms.
- Designed the general brokerage middleware, improving it for the company's needs.
Sr Developer / Technical Leader2010 - 2010Cedro Finances
- Technical Interviewer of new job applicants.
- Responsible for development of monitoring, deployment, and notification tools for in-production management.
- Responsible for tutoring, code reviewing, and code quality assurance.
- Responsible for performance and reliability development finding and optimizing bottlenecks on the system.
- Conducted research of new technologies to apply on the system.
Back-end Developer2007 - 2010Cedro Finances
- Responsible for migration of the main C++ Brokerage servers from Windows to Linux.
- Developed a low-level IPC communication system based on Linux kernel message system.
- Developed of a scalable network system designed to handle hundreds of thousands of simultaneous clients.
- Responsible for general development of the C++ Brokerage server. Business logic as well Fast Trade, FIX 4.1 and 5.0, STM integration.
- Developed an Erlang market data multiplexer, designed to be highly scalable and serve hundred of thousands of clients on a huge throughput of information.