Software Engineer2019 - PRESENToTree
- Created a secure API for building interactive quiz applications.
- Designed and developed Vue.js front-end to edit projects interactively.
- Introduced seamless deployment and updates logic.
- Created a high-performance self-balancing network based on AWS.
- Developed a high-load REST API using Django.
- Created custom firmware for Raspberry Pi devices.
- Implemented Django-Salesforce and Django-AWS bindings.
- Added support to a web remote desktop protocol (RDP).
- Implemented a Rundeck environment to manage the whole project's architecture.
- Supported complex Ruby-on-Rails code.
- Committed some improvements to the Django core (mostly ORM).
Software Engineer2018 - 2018Ernst & Young Global Innovation
- Designed a microservice pipeline for Kubernetes.
- Created a secure storage architecture along with a Python API for it.
- Improved docker containers according to best practices and my personal experience.
- Supported CI/CD for more than five projects using GitLab continuous integration with Helm.
- Achieved 100% test coverage for a complex Python app.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018AlfaCapital
Technologies: React, Node.js, Express, Apache Kafka, Sails.js, K8s
- Created a Node.js-based infrastructure for payment processing.
- Migrated an existing React-based app to TypeScript.
- Supported a complex React-based application.
- Introduced new REST API using Sails.js.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Better (via Toptal)
Technologies: Django, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, AWS
- Created a high-load REST API using Django.
- Worked as a team lead and built an architecture for running custom workflows securely.
- Created a fast-and-scalable AWS infrastructure.
- Pushed to raise the quality of the products by using CI/CD and well-written tests.
- Prototyped safe-and-seamless, sandbox-to-run workflows.
- Created the architecture for a NextGen passwordless authentication framework.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Movio
Technologies: React, Go, Scala
- Developed high-performance Go microservices for a reporting pipeline.
- Created a React-based UI for statistics.
- Supported the PHP code for the old reporting pipeline.
- Encouraged up-to-date standards and code quality.
- Supported with ELK stack to process large amounts of data.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Open Publishing GmbH
- Set up an automated production and development environment.
- Supported a complex-yet-very-efficient web server written in C++.
- Wrote database migration scripts using Python.
- Supported and improved the Debian repository which simplified the build of the packaging of a C++ web server.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Mail.Ru
Technologies: Python, Java, C++
- Created a high-load statistics app that processes two terabytes of data daily.
- Supported statistical tools for the mail and instant messengers' department.
- Contributed to the Tarantool NoSQL database engine and Python bindings.
- Created the UI for data analysis.
- Introduced a reliable deployment process.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Rambler
Technologies: Python, Django, C++
- Optimized Django for a popular online gaming website.
- Created a unified login tool that allowed them to merge user accounts from different domains into one high-performance database.
- Supported several Django websites.
Junior Software Engineer2009 - 2011QIWI
Technologies: Python, PHP, Microsoft SQL Server
- Created an E2E testing framework for ATM management UI with complex business logic.
- Supported an ATM interface.
- Wrote deployment scripts for continuous integration.
- Monitored and constantly improved the MS SQL stored procedures performance.
- Developed an XLS report generator for the ATM management UI.