iOS Developer2021 - 2021Sync (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Charts, Analytics
- Joined the iOS development team of a smart service which helps users to keep their sugar level under control and stay healthy.
- Implemented new complex functionality like beautiful charts with rich interaction and customization features).
- Added analytics to the app to see how users interact with it to make it even more user-friendly.
iOS Developer2020 - 2020BookSniffer (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase, Swift, iOS
- Developed an app for a service which connects book authors with their readers.
- Integrated various Firebase tools (cloud database, deep links, notifications, and more.).
- Created a cloud synchronization logic that reduces Firebase calls and thus usage costs.
Lead iOS Developer2018 - 2019MERA
Technologies: Crashlytics, Realm, iOS, Swift, Objective-C
- Led a team of four iOS developers in an automotive project.
- Collaborated directly with the PM on the customer side.
- Fixed an architecture-related issue in legacy code that caused unexpected crashes.
- Integrated advanced API calls that automatically handle errors in several steps and repeat failed requests.
Senior iOS Developer2017 - 2018Intech
Technologies: Crashlytics, RxSwift, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), AVFoundation, Core Animation, Swift
- Developed a music streaming app using modern iOS patterns and technologies such as MVVM and RxSwift.
- Refactored a legacy project to fix performance issues.
- Redesigned the UI to correctly support large-screen devices.
- Optimized logic to reduce CPU usage and battery drain when the app is in the background.
- Fixed several non-trivial OS related issues.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017Clipo (via Toptal)
Technologies: GitHub, AVFoundation, Core Animation, Swift, Objective-C
- Contributed to creating modern UI basing on Sketch mockups.
- Implemented image and video editing and exporting features.
- Developed logic to add animations to images and videos.
- Worked with both Swift and Objective-C code.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016MERA
Technologies: REST, iOS, Swift, Objective-C
- Developed and fixed bugs for a Swift application that uses Facebook and Twitter SDKs and a REST-based back-end.
- Carried out code cleanup in a project received from another team to make it plain and conforming to OOP principles. Profoundly changed the outdated UI to make it contemporary.
- Rewrote a couple of legacy Objective-C modules on Swift with upgrades to new libraries to be used in a new project.
- Contributed to the development of a WebRTC-based project. Wrote a sketchy Node.js server to simplify testing.
- Participated in the development, from scratch, of a music service client for iOS devices focused on wireless speakers.
C# .NET Developer2011 - 2015MERA
Technologies: VoIP, .NET, C++, С#
- Joined an international team of developers in a VoIP communication project that used Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business API and associated environment.
- Worked using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Improved the project codebase in the scope of vast bug fixes and new feature developments.
- Polished the UI to look great on every platform and environment.
- Ran several demos of new features for the project management.
- Earned "Best Employee - Outstanding Contributions" award for responsibility and accomplishments to the project.