Verified Expert in Engineering
Vladimir is an iOS software developer who has been creating apps for Apple mobile devices for 5+ years and apps in general for 8+ years. A good background and communicating skills coupled with a great sense of responsibility help him easily fit in any projects and teams of any sizes.
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve developed is an instant messaging infrastructure run by a custom back end and with a focus on a neat and technological iOS client.
Sync (via Toptal)
- Joined the iOS development team of a smart service which helps users to keep their sugar level under control and stay healthy.
- Implemented new complex functionality like beautiful charts with rich interaction and customization features).
- Added analytics to the app to see how users interact with it to make it even more user-friendly.
BookSniffer (via Toptal)
- Developed an app for a service which connects book authors with their readers.
- Integrated various Firebase tools (cloud database, deep links, notifications, and more.).
- Created a cloud synchronization logic that reduces Firebase calls and thus usage costs.
Lead iOS Developer
- Led a team of four iOS developers in an automotive project.
- Collaborated directly with the PM on the customer side.
- Fixed an architecture-related issue in legacy code that caused unexpected crashes.
- Integrated advanced API calls that automatically handle errors in several steps and repeat failed requests.
Senior iOS Developer
- Developed a music streaming app using modern iOS patterns and technologies such as MVVM and RxSwift.
- Refactored a legacy project to fix performance issues.
- Redesigned the UI to correctly support large-screen devices.
- Optimized logic to reduce CPU usage and battery drain when the app is in the background.
- Fixed several non-trivial OS related issues.
Clipo (via Toptal)
- Contributed to creating modern UI basing on Sketch mockups.
- Implemented image and video editing and exporting features.
- Developed logic to add animations to images and videos.
- Worked with both Swift and Objective-C code.
- Developed and fixed bugs for a Swift application that uses Facebook and Twitter SDKs and a REST-based back-end.
- Carried out code cleanup in a project received from another team to make it plain and conforming to OOP principles. Profoundly changed the outdated UI to make it contemporary.
- Rewrote a couple of legacy Objective-C modules on Swift with upgrades to new libraries to be used in a new project.
- Contributed to the development of a WebRTC-based project. Wrote a sketchy Node.js server to simplify testing.
- Participated in the development, from scratch, of a music service client for iOS devices focused on wireless speakers.
C# .NET Developer
- Joined an international team of developers in a VoIP communication project that used Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business API and associated environment.
- Worked using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Improved the project codebase in the scope of vast bug fixes and new feature developments.
- Polished the UI to look great on every platform and environment.
- Ran several demos of new features for the project management.
- Earned "Best Employee - Outstanding Contributions" award for responsibility and accomplishments to the project.
Beeline.Music (via Intech)
Noteman iOS App
Social Networks Aggregator (via MERA)
Our team was responsible for integrating official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram SDKs, logic development for interacting with the server side via REST, and collaboration with a designer regarding UI with further implementation.
iOS Application for Car Rental Clients (via MERA)
BookSniffer for iOS
Core Animation, RxSwift, Node.js
Xcode, Git, Crashlytics
REST, Agile Software Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
AVFoundation, WebSockets, Charts, Analytics
Master's Degree in Information Systems And Technologies
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev - Nizhny Novgorod
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev - Nizhny Novgorod, Russia