Verified Expert in Engineering
William is a full-stack developer who has worked as a freelancer, senior developer, and CTO for local IT companies. He's developed and completed many web and mobile projects. He mainly uses PHP and MySQL for the back end and jQuery or React for the front end. William is a passionate learner who picks up things quickly, loves coding, and truly enjoys the perks of freelancing.
Git, ECMAScript (ES6), Laravel, PHP, Linux, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), React, React Native
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was an advertisement distribution platform for a one-man company that helped him earn over $100,000 per month.
React Native Developer
- Developed the initial version of our employer app based on React Native and MobX and incorporated features, fixed bugs, and optimized the app for four years. The company has two main apps, one for the worker and one for the employer.
- Refined and optimized our worker app, a React Native app, added features, resolved bugs, maintained webpack configurations, and more.
- Boosted our main web platform system using Jira as a task tracking tool, created features, eliminated bugs, improved optimization, sustained SSR and CSR configurations, etc.
- Built a React Native form generator library. It uses JSON as a form schema definer and automatically generates the form interface, client-side validation, and form submission logic.
Co-founder and CTO
- Co-founded this company whose chief product is farm management software and managed the business's technical aspect.
- Established a reliable and flexible working process for the product and technical team.
- Collaborated with the product manager to design the product prototype and make all product decisions.
- Managed the developer team to build the product, its maintenance, and iterations.
Senior Developer and CTO
- Created a wedding hotel booking website that became the top hotel booking website for the local area.
- Developed a CRM system for sales to manage their client.
- Built a car rental platform including a website, mobile website, and mobile app for both users and merchants, including a WeChat micro-site.
- Architected a P2P investment website, mobile site, and mobile app.
- Created the company's internal process: product design, code architecture, coding, testing, and deployment.
Freelance Web Developer
- Finished hundreds of projects, including many web and mobile projects. Received some very good testimonials from my customers and established a long-term relationship with some of them.
- Built many WordPress sites, including many custom-developed themes and plugins.
- Developed many web and mobile projects, mainly PHP and MySQL projects.
- Integrated APIs like the PayPal payment gateway API, Google Maps API, OAuth API, social media APIs, and others for many client sites.
- Worked remotely on many long-term projects, building and maintaining them, using SSH login and automatic deploy script to manage the code and server.
FutureFarm has two parts: an app and website.
The app is built on React Native technology and uses MobX to manage the state. The web part is based on Laravel and uses React for the front end.
Advertisment Distribution System
Note Anywhere Chrome Extensionhttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/note-anywhere/bohahkiiknkelflnjjlipnaeapefmjbh
HasLockers Content Locking System
Node.js and Markdown-based Blog
React Native, Lumen, Laravel, Slim, PHPUnit, Jest, Express.js, CakePHP, Redux, ThinkPHP, Chrome
React, jQuery, Node.js, Backbone.js, Vue, MooTools, Socket.IO, MobX
WordPress, Linux, MacOS, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker
JSON, Memcached, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite
Front-end, Bootstrap UI, Ajax, Front-end Development, Software Development, Cordova, Bitcoin, WebSockets, DOM, PIP, Machine Learning, SOAP, HTTP, CPA, WYSIWYG Web Builders, Business Administration
Git, Gulp, Webpack, Apache, NPM, Grunt, Composer, JSX, Sublime Text, Babel, NGINX
Model View Controller (MVC), Agile Software Development, PHP Standards Recommendations (PSR), Functional Programming, Model View Presenter (MVP), REST
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics - Chengdu, China
AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Amazon Web Services, Inc.