Senior Mobile Engineer
2018 - PRESENT
- Created an iOS and Android mobile application that enables users to submit home service requests and manage everything regarding the building, including utilities, amenities, reservations, events, and remote access doors.
- Designed and developed multiple applications for clients, such as a technician ticket management platform based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices to track service records.
- Integrated IoT services to mobile applications to enable mobile apps to complete actions in real life via users' phones, such as, for example, opening a door.
- Used tracking platforms like Jira to fix or maintain current projects.
- Collaborated with a very talented multinational team on different projects.
- Configured CI/CD pipelines to improve a mobile release process.
- Tracked crashes, bugs, user behavior, and mobile KPIs to help the business team make informed decisions.
2015 - 2018
- Created a second version of a web technician application for mobile devices that is easier to use and has more features and better performance. It is available in three different regions or countries.
- Designed a very customizable system for different markets, used in three countries at the time.
- Collaborated with people in multiple time zones without affecting performance.
Technologies: Java, Android, Android Studio, MacOS, Slack, Software Development, Scrum
2014 - 2016
- Designed and developed a CRM platform to manage opportunities, clients, user-defined fields (UDF), and user-defined objects (UDO).
- Tracked and designed new features for the CRM platform.
- Trained direct clients on the features provided by the CRM platform.