Yamil Garcia Hernandez
Yamil is a young software engineer with experience working as a full-stack developer with well-known technologies like Node.js, Android, React Native, and React. He has focused on web and mobile application development for the last seven years and has developed more than ten successful projects with thousands of concurrent users. Hard-working and eager to tackle challenging tasks, Yamil will be an excellent addition to any team.
Android Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Linux, Slack, Jira
The most amazing...
...thing that I've done recently is to release a mobile resident app on the Google Play Store, that is utilized by thousands of users.
Senior Mobile Engineer
- Created an iOS and Android mobile application that enables users to submit home service requests and manage everything regarding the building, including utilities, amenities, reservations, events, and remote access doors.
- Designed and developed multiple applications for clients, such as a technician ticket management platform based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices to track service records.
- Integrated IoT services to mobile applications to enable mobile apps to complete actions in real life via users' phones, such as, for example, opening a door.
- Used tracking platforms like Jira to fix or maintain current projects.
- Collaborated with a very talented multinational team on different projects.
- Configured CI/CD pipelines to improve a mobile release process.
- Tracked crashes, bugs, user behavior, and mobile KPIs to help the business team make informed decisions.
- Created a second version of a web technician application for mobile devices that is easier to use and has more features and better performance. It is available in three different regions or countries.
- Designed a very customizable system for different markets, used in three countries at the time.
- Collaborated with people in multiple time zones without affecting performance.
- Designed and developed a CRM platform to manage opportunities, clients, user-defined fields (UDF), and user-defined objects (UDO).
- Tracked and designed new features for the CRM platform.
- Trained direct clients on the features provided by the CRM platform.
• Select color combinations, such as material design colors, flat UI colors, fluent colors, social colors, metro colors, brand colors, HTML colors, and recommendations to implement in their designs.
• Transform color formats such as HEX, RGB, and HSL.
• Scan colors from images with an eyedropper tool, showing recommendations and combinations of selected colors.
• Select from popular color gradients with details of implemented colors and from color palettes with more information about its color members.
I created this project for fun and as a tool for my friends and myself.
I designed and developed this CRM platform to manage opportunities, clients, user-defined fields, and user-defined objects.
Resident App for Hello Alfredhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.helloalfred&hl=es_DO&gl=US
Moving App for Hello Alfredhttps://moving.helloalfred.com/
Slack, Android Studio, Jira
MacOS, Mobile, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Software Development, Front-end, Front-end Development, React Hooks, Back-end, Back-end Development
Node.js, React, React Redux
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
APEC University - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate (SFPC)