Verified Expert in Engineering
Yevhenii is a senior software engineer who has been a web and mobile app developer for over five years. He is experienced in developing web and mobile apps and can build a clean codebase and high-quality products from scratch or existing codebase. Yevhenii is also skillful in building pixel-perfect and animated UIs, integrating third-party SDKs, reviewing code, and updating the old codebases to the latest versions.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a Swissy mobile app using React Native and a Tertius web app using React.
Decision Point Weather Corp
- Enhanced the performance of the weather application by updating the existing codebase.
- Fixed the issues and added some features based on the Capacitor project.
- Updated the functions according to the new requirements.
Cellboard Media Corporation
- Improved the app performance and cleaned the codebase.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Added the scan functions using the QR code and updated the expo version.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed a finance app to transfer assets to the recipients using their mobile numbers, so they don't have to bother with wallet addresses.
- Fixed all bugs for app maintenance and implemented Crashlytics for tracking crash issues.
- Improved the app performance and optimized the codebase.
Senior iOS Developer
- Developed an app that allows building your business or connecting with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Created and implemented a chat function with your personalized AI consultant.
- Implemented invitation function to build your business together.
Senior Mobile and Web Developer
- Developed a mobile and web app to capture your favorite literary moments.
- Implemented the Stripe payment to buy the account.
- Implemented the powerful edit summary function for a web application.
Senior React Native Developer
- Developed a FareCOVER mobile app that covers Uber insurance for part-time Uber drivers.
- Created and implemented the purchase function to buy a new period of cover by the hour, day, or week.
- Implemented the analytics function to analyze the app status, such as download, purchase, and incoming status.
This app was complex, but I completed it successfully. Many users have already downloaded the app, and they left fantastic feedback.
I was the front-end developer to build the Android and iOS versions to buy a new period of cover by the hour, day, or week and display the cover information using REST APIs.
I served as the front-end developer, created the chat room for business consultants, and connected with other entrepreneurs in Mastermind groups.
React Native, Express.js, Redux, SwiftUI, Next.js, Ionic, MUI (formerly Material UI), Sails.js, Electron, Tailwind CSS, Jest, NestJS, Angular
React, Redux-Saga, Node.js, REST APIs, Retrofit, Firebase iOS SDK, Stripe, Google Maps, Google Maps API, Firebase Android SDK, SendBird, MobX, AWS Amplify, React Router, React Navigation, Emotion Library, Webex API, Alamofire
Figma, Android Studio, GitHub, Xcode, Expo.io, Atlassian, Jira, TestFlight, Git, Expo, Google Places SDK, Bitbucket, Google Analytics, Amazon Cognito, Adobe Illustrator, CircleCI, Sentry, Fastlane, Google Cloud AI
Mobile Development, Unit Testing, App Development, Cross-platform, Agile, Scrum, Agile Project Management, UI Design, UX Design
Firebase, Android, iOS, Mobile, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Mapbox, Amazon EC2, Twilio, tvOS, Vercel, Heroku, AWS Lambda
PostgreSQL, MySQL, JSON, Databases, Google Cloud, MongoDB, Cloud Firestore, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Hasura, Amazon DynamoDB
MERN Stack, Serverless, GitHub Actions, Push Notifications, Front-end, APIs, Mobile App Development, App Store, Google Play Store, Android Foreground Services, QR Codes, Native Mobile Apps, Maps, Application State Management, CI/CD Pipelines, Hybrid Apps, Hybrid Frameworks, Geolocation, Apple Pay, Full-stack, Web Development, Axios, Styled-components, Firebase Crashlytics, Capacitor, API Integration, Location Tracking, Architecture, Mobile UX, Mobile Apps, Mobile Applications, Vite, WebSockets, Streaming, Strapi, Authentication, Software Architecture, Full-stack Development, Bluetooth, Integration, Amazon RDS, Web UI, Web UX, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Cordova, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), APIUM, OpenAI, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Google Pay, Webex, SDKs, JSON REST APIs, Google Play Console, Programming, Apollo, In-app Purchases, Firebase Cloud Functions, UI Animation, User Authentication, Roadmaps
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Zaporizhzhya National Technical University - Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine