Director of Engineering2018 - 2018Braze
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Redis
- Led a team responsible for core functionalities of a marketing platform.
- Built a machine-learning team from the grounds-up.
- Led Agile transformation process.
Senior Director of Innovation2010 - 2018Vonage
Technologies: Java, Python, Node.js, A-Frame (VR/AR), Firebase, AWS (S3, EC2, DynamoDB, LB, SES)
- Envisioned, designed, and built a multi-tenant platform for chatbots. The platform was channel-agnostic and allowed for zero-deployment when conversation templates required updates.
- Built Voice skills for Alexa and Google Home. Integrated with 3rd party services and API for enhanced functionality such as calendar integration and communication solutions.
- Built numerous AI-based services from transcription to voice sentiment to image recognition.
- Explored and chose technologies for task-specific projects.
- Spearheaded multi-group projects including sales, marketing and legal.
Director of Technology2006 - 2010JAJAH
Technologies: mobile, C#
- Managed a team responsible for building mobile applications for various mobile platforms. The application was installed and used by 10,000s of users.
- Integrated with 3rd party services.
- Managed and scaled development teams.
- Defined development process and methodology.
- Virtual Conference Manager (Development)https://garage.vonage.com/projects/virtual-conference-manager/
A voice-activated service for setting up, managing and calling to conference calls. The service integrates with online calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook) to find meetings, extract conference call information (title, bridge number, pin, etc.), and make the call
Libraries/APIsNode.js, EJS, Google+ API, Chai, Sinon.JS, WebRTC, LSTM
PlatformsFirebase, Amazon Alexa, Linux
StorageMongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, AWS S3
OtherAPIs, RTP, SIP, H.323, Code Architecture, System Design, Bcrypt, HTTP Request Methods, Async/Await, RESTful Routes, AWS Route 53, Deep Neural Networks, Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Google Home, Natural Language Processing (NLP), LSTM Networks, Machine Learning, VoIP
FrameworksYARN, A-Frame, Express.js, Koa
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences and Mathematics1997 - 2001Ben Guryon University - Israel
- Deep Learning SpecializationJUNE 2018 - PRESENTCoursera