Chief Technology Officer2016 - PRESENTLottery.com
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Docker, React
- Managed and was responsible for the company's strategy for using technological resources.
- Migrated the project to React Native.
- Implemented Kanban and lean flows.
"Consultant CTO" | Engineer2016 - PRESENTFoodida
Technologies: AWS, React
- Optimized their cloud infrastructure.
- Built a HTML5 app version of their product.
- Worked with React and HTML5.
- Maintained and fostered client relationships and performed consultancy management.
Engineering Consultant2015 - PRESENTMW Delivery
Technologies: PHP, Android, iOS
- Updated and rebuilt Android and iOS apps.
- Migrated a production web app to a new platform.
- Revamped a web platform by adding many new features.
- Did technical consulting and advising for the company, including IT-related tasks (mail migration, DNS migrations, and so on).
Engineer | Engineering Manager2016 - 2016OBeN
Technologies: PHP, Linux
- Managed a technical project with a client and an outsourced developer.
- Built a demo app to win a deal with a client.
- Managed the remote developer.
- Built a WeChat API.
Co-founder | CTO2014 - 2015Sticks and Brains
Technologies: Android, iOS, Erlang, eJabbered, XMPP
- Built the Erlang back-end for a mobile messaging app.
- Developed the Android client for the messaging app.
- Experimented and developed new features based on BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Updated and maintained the iOS app.
Entrepreneur in Residence2014 - 2014Tencent
Technologies: Data Analytics
- Developed internal processes for analyzing customer data.
- Created new product features.
- Developed and iterated a product road map.
- Planned product international expansion and exposure plans.
- Worked with senior management and VPs for product planning.
- Implemented A/B testing.
Co-founder | CEO | CTO2012 - 2013ZenReach
Technologies: Android, iOS, Python/Django, Bash Scripting, AWS
- Carefully selected and interviewed a team of approximately 15 people.
- Developed an initial Android app and web framework.
- Built an internal tool for testing company's software on hundreds of embedded devices.
- Managed the teams.
- Built and promoted company culture.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) | Associate Product Manager2010 - 2012
Technologies: Google Related Technologies
- Led the SRE and DevOps team for a product with eight figures a year in revenue.
- Worked as a PM in advertising and cloud.
- Developed internal product dashboards in Google code base.
- Coordinated multiple teams across the country.
- Worked with sales and marketing to plan new product launches.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)2008 - 2010Invite Media
Technologies: Python Django, Redis, AMQP, AWS
- Developed, as an early engineer, a demand-side platform for the real-time bidding of display advertising.
- Contributed to the build of infrastructure automation and operations.
- Was involved with the server memory and performance profiling.
- Developed the operational alerting management.
- Implemented load balancing and worked on the global-scaling of the infrastructure.