- "Consultant CTO" and Engineer2016 - PRESENTFoodida
Technologies: AWS, React.js
- Optimized their cloud infrastructure.
- Built a HTML5 app version of their product.
- Worked with React.js and HTML5.
- Maintained and fostered client relationships and performed consultancy management.
- Engineering Consultant2015 - PRESENTMW Delivery
Technologies: PHP, Android, iOS
- Updated and rebuilt Android and iOS apps.
- Migrated a production web app to a new platform.
- Revamped a web platform by adding many new features.
- Did technical consulting and advising for the company, including IT-related tasks (mail migration, DNS migrations, etc.).
- Engineer and Engineering Manager2016 - 2016OBeN
Technologies: PHP, Linux
- Managed a technical project with a client and an outsourced developer.
- Built a demo app to win a deal with a client.
- Managed the remote developer.
- Built a WeChat API.
- Co-Founder and CTO2014 - 2015Sticks and Brains
Technologies: Android, iOS, Erlang, eJabbered, XMPP
- Built the Erlang back-end for a mobile messaging app.
- Built the Android client for the messaging app.
- Experimented and developed new features based on BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Updated and maintained the iOS app.
- Entrepreneur in Residence2014 - 2014Tencent
Technologies: Data Analytics
- Developed internal processes for analyzing customer data.
- Created new product features.
- Developed and iterated a product road map.
- Planned product international expansion and exposure plans.
- Worked with senior management and VPs for product planning.
- Did A/B Testing.
- Cofounder, CEO, and CTO2012 - 2013ZenReach
Technologies: Android, iOS, Python/Django, Bash Scripting, AWS
- Carefully selected and interviewed a team of approximately 15 people.
- Developed an initial Android app and web framework.
- Built an internal tool for testing company's software on hundreds of embedded devices.
- Managed the teams and built and promoted company culture.
- Lead SRE and Associate Product Manager2010 - 2012
Technologies: Google related tech
- Led the SRE and DevOps team for a product with 8 figures a year in revenue.
- Worked as a PM in advertising and cloud.
- Developed internal product dashboards in Google code base.
- Coordinated multiple teams across the country.
- Worked with sales and marketing to plan new product launches.
- Lead SRE2008 - 2010Invite Media
Technologies: Python Django, Redis, AMQP, AWS
- As an early engineer, developed a Demand Side Platform for real-time bidding of display advertising.
- Worked with infrastructure automation and operations.
- Involved with the server memory and performance profiling.
- Developed the operational alerting management.
- Did load balancing and worked on the global-scaling of the infrastructure.