iOS Developer2016 - 2016PetrolPrices.com Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: Storyboarding, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, Interface Builder, Swift, Objective-C
- Created a pixel perfect design implementation that scales well on all iPhone devices for new features.
- Identified performance issues causing high network consumption and fixed them.
- Created reusable components in Swift, merged it in the Objective-C based environment.
- Simplified the app by removing unused features, merging menu items together, adding an in-app web browser, and improving the on-boarding flow.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016Kalon Creative (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Alamofire, UIKit, ZURB Foundation, Swift 3
- Upgraded an existing iOS app from Swift 1.2 to Swift 3.
- Replaced deprecated function calls with their newest versions.
- Added minor changes requested by the client.
- Versioned the source code in each step of the upgrade process under separate branches using git.
Senior iOS Developer2015 - 2016Perchwell (via Toptal)
Technologies: Fabric, Mixpanel, SnapKit, iOS Charts, SDWebImage, Alamofire, Auto Layout, Interface Builder, Swift
- Created a pixel perfect design implementation that scales well on all iPhone devices.
- Identified performance issues causing choppiness in the user experience and fixed them.
- Optimized memory and CPU time management.
- Implemented complex data visualization using 15+ different chart types.
Lead iOS Developer2013 - 2015Red Steed Studios
Technologies: Web Technologies, Transport Layer Security (TLS), Location Services, REST, Protocol Buffers, Auto Layout, Interface Builder, Core Data, Objective-C
- Learned how to divide projects into tangible tasks and how to simplify and execute these projects while allowing space for changes.
- Used several third party services, such as Facebook, Google, Imgur, Amazon S3, Branch.io, etc.
- Took part in projects actively as a Developer and as a Development Team Leader.
iOS Developer2012 - 2014Pronovix Hungary
Technologies: Network Time Protocol (NTP), Git, JSON, REST, Drupal, Core Data, Objective-C
- Worked as a Full-stack Developer.
- Maintained a relationship with clients.
- Managed project requirements such as design, implementation, testing, and follow-up.
- Developed an iOS application with its PHP based back-end for a coffee shop.
- Created an application for mechanical watch owners to keep track of their device's accuracy and set their time using atomic clocks.
C++ Developer2010 - 2012GE Healthcare
Technologies: Image Processing, C++
- Implemented clinical research applications to find lung and liver cancer in CT images.
- Improved the speed of a tumor searching algorithm by 90%.
- Became co-author of a worldwide patented workflow for finding tumors in the liver organ in CT images.
- Created and implemented an algorithm for better visualizing cancerous areas in the lung area in CT images.