Verified Expert in Engineering
Zura is a results-driven full-stack developer with over five years of hands-on development experience, specializing in .NET and microservices. He's helped deliver a range of projects, including an electronic wallet, a traveler app, and a banking app that helps people apply for loans remotely. Thanks to being a quick learner who can easily adapt to new platforms and technologies, Zura can hit the ground running on nearly any project.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a travel app called Biliki that ranked number one in the App Store's trending app list.
- Worked with exchange online that is distributed worldwide across thousands of servers and serves millions of customers.
- Created automation workflow that observes distributed L2 cache and creates tickets based on the behavior.
- Fixed bugs and helped the team to develop new features using C# and .NET framework.
- Improved traceability of the project by adding logs to the distributed cloud.
- Explained the project to new developers and created and assigned tasks to them.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Played an integral role in successfully integrating online card payments through Stripe. This integration was accomplished by skillfully combining the capabilities of Vue and .NET technologies.
- Took on a leadership role by guiding junior developers—in a pivotal go-live event for one of the company's most prominent clients—meticulously reviewing and approving PRs and diligently working on pending user stories.
- Developed a shared library tailored for promotions. Integrated this library into one of our projects, enabling tenants to easily create and apply promotions based on their specific requirements.
Sagacity Golf Technologies, Inc.
- Created a service using .NET Core that analyzed data from different sources like a REST API and file uploads, normalized all data, and saved this information to a SQL relational database.
- Built background services using Hangfire that recurrently processed saved data based on domain logic.
- Created a report page using TypeScript, getting data from a back-end service and using various analytics tools to display to customers.
PASHA Bank in Georgia
- Created a new Consul cluster for a mobile bank in a microservices environment. Used GitHub Actions to add CI/CD pipelines to automate Docker package creation for services and deployment to servers.
- Participated in microservices creation within their bounded contexts, planned, split, and merged services based on their sizes and context, and added an identity server for authentication and authorization of services and customers.
- Built a website that identifies customers by ID cards and self-taken photos and integrated it with a provider.
- Explained the project to junior developers, assigned tasks, and checked its quality.
- Developed an app for travelers and an admin panel for the client. The app considered the user's distance from the tour and made specific suggestions (determined by several factors) to registered users.
- Fixed bugs and added features for several projects.
- Developed a website where users can pay utilities and integrated it with a utility payment provider.
- Managed branching flows, started using Gitflow Workflow, and created and checked merge requests.
- Created and modified services based on domain-driven design.
- Constructed pipelines for new service deployment in a swarm cluster.
- Explained the project to junior developers, assigned tasks, and checked the code.
- Developed several apps for customers using the .NET environment.
- Fixed bugs and added new features for several projects.
- Used .NET Core as an API and Vue for the client side.
- Planned projects for new customers using a geographic information system (GIS) and a custom customer relationship management (CRM).
- Improved regional switch connections by adding backup routes.
- Improved an LTE network in Georgia by adding new sites.
• Wrote an API for front-end developers.
• Integrated utility payments.
• Implemented commission management for payments.
• Added backward steps if something went wrong using SAGA.
• Implemented payment transfers and gave reports to the client.
• Worked on common libraries, added features, and fixed bugs.
• Wrote an API for Android and iOS developers.
• Created an admin panel where an admin could create or modify tours, and users could get these tour suggestions based on distance, what they like, and other factors. Users could apply for a tour and get all the information.
ReBank | Loan Applicationhttps://rebank.ge/application/1/mobile
.NET, .NET Core, OAuth 2, Nuxt.js, ASP.NET, Angular
REST APIs, Entity Framework, Vue, jQuery, Google Maps, React, Stripe, Stripe API
Unit Testing, RESTful Development, Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Agile, Scrum, Agile Software Development, Clean Code, Automation
APIs, Domain-driven Design (DDD), OAuth, Architecture, Teams, Algorithms, Web Development, Project Planning, Long-term Evolution (LTE), Consul, CCNA, Seq, MinIO, Distributed Systems, Messaging, Cosmos, Distributed Caches, Integration Testing, Scalability, Application Engineering
RabbitMQ, Docker Swarm, Visual Studio, Zoom, Jira, GIS, Kibana, GitLab CI/CD, MS Exchange, Git, Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft Exchange
Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure
PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server
Master's Degree in Web Page, Digital/multimedia, and Information Resources Design
Georgian Technical University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Georgian Research and Educational Networking Association — GRENA