Lecturer (Graphic Design, Music Technology, and English)
2006 - 2013
Kensington and Chelsea College
- Taught BTEC and Rock School qualifications in a range of subjects including graphic design and music technology, performance, and theory, plus a stint teaching English for foreign learners.
- Mentored and trained colleagues.
- Trained staff members in virtual learning environments (VLE).
- Designed curricula and teaching materials.
- Provided key skills training for students in math and English.
- Mentored students and fulfilled pastoral duties.
- Gave group and individual tutorials.
Technologies: Adobe CS, Cubase, Ableton Live, Logic Audio