Verified Expert in Design
Collaborate with Csaba, a full-stack UX expert and product designer renowned for designing complex SaaS products used by millions. With extensive experience in marketing tech and AI-related solutions, Csaba masters every stage, from planning and research to wireframing, design systems, UI, and testing. As a trusted guide for startups seeking world-class designs and feature selection, Csaba's expertise ensures your product reaches its full potential.
Courtly | Tennis Club Management Platform
Evently | Mobile App for Event Organizers
Senior Product Designer
- Created a flexible design system that helped connect different platforms of MATCHi - mobile apps and web applications.
- Facilitated workshops with key stakeholders to get clarity on the entire customer journey and improve customer support and the onboarding experience of clients.
- Helped foster an excellent design team by introducing methodical design processes and mentoring junior designers to become medior and staff level designers.
Queen Rania Foundation
- Created a multi-lingual robust custom design system to connect all the mobile and desktop platforms of Edraak. The design system had left-to-right and right-to-left versions for every component.
- Built the LMS for Edraak, adopted by 6 million students, and received great feedback throughout the years. Students reported the LMS to be easy to use and motivating to learn more.
- Designed a cross-cultural product to introduce clean, easy-to-use interfaces which work well for students in the Middle East.
Founder | Educator
- Helped companies train their UI/UX designers, product managers, and front-end developers. Encouraged my clients to start adopting UX strategies and integrate user-centered thinking into their daily workflow.
- Created digital courses for designers to improve their portfolios and become top-tier product designers.
- Held workshops, training sessions, and longer-term partnerships when I provided onsite coaching for the whole team.
- Helped companies overcome the difficulties of product design and development.
- Fostered design growth by teaching POs and PMs how to validate concepts and methods of keeping the designers and developers in sync; also taught front-end developers to have skills as UX designers.
UX Strategist and Visual Designer
Education Strategy Consulting, Inc
- Revamped ESC's data-visualization module, empowering users to effortlessly immerse themselves in the presented data and unlock valuable insights.
- Crafted a dynamic design system that seamlessly supports light and dark UI, significantly decreasing development time.
- Contributed to the latest ESC version, which enabled the company to expand its horizons. Over years of collaboration, we've consistently received positive feedback about the tool's user-friendly design and overall user experience.
Senior Product Designer
- Designed end-to-end web applications that enabled users to easily create sales funnels using continuous usability testing infused with data.
- Architected a flexible design system enabling the design team to maintain consistency across hundreds of screens for different parts of the platform.
- Hosted several design sprints using Google's methodology to discover new possibilities and directions for the company.
- Coached and managed multiple junior designers and apprentices to improve performance and become staff designers.
- Guided the development team in implementing multiple new features and led several discovery teams consisting of PMs, developers, QAs, and CX members.
HCG Partners GmbH
- Revamped and streamlined a cutting-edge martech solution, empowering users to seamlessly connect and fully leverage the platform's capabilities.
- Harnessed the power of rapid prototyping through interactive wireframes to explore layout and interaction possibilities, ultimately uncovering the most optimal solution for maximum impact.
- Worked on the new version of Quickmail, that not only elevated the tool to new heights of scalability but also garnered high praise from users for its user-friendly interface and effortless functionality.
Head of Product
- Developed Courtly, a complex tennis management platform for tennis directors and coaches.
- Created and maintained the product roadmap and managed all the design- research-related activities across the team.
- Worked closely with the client, the investor, and users to design the product and coordinate the development.
- Strove to make the application feel simple yet serve the various needs of the target users.
Co-founder | UX Expert
- Met new clients and held kick-off product workshops from Europe, the Middle East, and the United States.
- Trained a team of eight designers to provide world-class UI/UX designs.
- Designed loads of complex web applications and mobile apps.
- Worked with smaller startups, big enterprises, and high-end clients as well.
- Worked with various clients, from smaller startups to larger companies.
- Encouraged clients to have smarter designs that were more focused on their business and outcomes.
- Delivered UX strategies, UX designs, and UIs as well.
- Designed CRMs, event websites, booking systems, and management platforms.
- Refined my design process, which later became the foundation for my book.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in History of Art, Liberal Arts, and History
Pázmány Péter Catholic University - Budapest, Hungary
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring