Verified Expert in Design
Danielle is a user-centric professional with over 10 years of experience and an innovative approach to idea and concept development. She has a history of success providing creative direction and management, leading strategy, and innovative interfaces at tech-forward, product-driven companies. Danielle has specialized in fintech, enterprise Sass, and Medtech, designing interfaces that serviced over 300 million users.
St. Jude Cloud
- Guided the development of higher-quality final products by improving cloud-based sample analysis for scientists, physicians, and researchers, resulting in new workflows and tools.
- Designed innovative systems to connect to the St. Jude Cloud ecosystem.
- Managed and visualized complex medical data, including genomic data.
- Created new workflows and tools for scientists, clinicians, and researchers to perform better sample analysis in the cloud.
- Led the development team and collaborated with some of the world's leading cancer researchers.
Head of Design
- Aided in the development of a new target market by conducting market research.
- Rebuilt the entire system within four months, working collaboratively with the development team.
- Enabled product innovation by conducting more than 40 consumer interviews.
- Facilitated business continuity and investment opportunities by assisting with capital-raising efforts and communicating directly with investors.
Head of Design
- Enhanced performance dramatically by constructing all design processes on Jira and reorganizing the design team.
- Functioned as the first-ever corporate head of design.
- Influenced design-led thinking across the business.
- Aided in corporate workforce expansion as Moonfare scaled from 70 to 300 employees.
Lead Product Designer
- Launched a new product with over one million visitors within its first year.
- Rebuilt the existing product using a modular system, optimizing the development time.
- Managed the project, providing a timeline, estimates, and milestones.
- Executed design implementation within three months by seamlessly collaborating with developers.
- Designed stunning user experiences that guide users to the end goal.
- Articulated my vision in each step such as user flows, rapid prototyping, wireframes, interactive demos, and more.
- Directed development with customization options needed in the WordPress CMS.
- Ran website audits to analyze current traffic, the success of the existing sitemap, SEO, and link quality.
- Provided CSS deliverables, front-end specifications, and assets to developer.
Colon Cancer Canada
- Obtained 500% growth of the business's Instagram page traffic in six months by spearheading marketing activities.
- Led an online cancer prevention campaign targeted at millennials.
- Contributed to an optimized end-user experience by building ingenious and sophisticated web solutions for a preventative campaign.
UX and Visual Product Designer
- Framed the design to be in line with our target market experiences around Android devices; used flows, colors, and copywriting that are meaningful and accessible to the target market.
- Recognized issues, problems, or opportunities within the current user interface and determined whether the action was needed.
- Targeted important areas for innovation within the interface and developed solutions that addressed these issues.
- Worked successfully in an iteration as per the Lean model.
- Designed an interface that was mindful of maintaining accessibility for older generations.
Lead UX Designer
- Led direct digital marketing initiatives, campaign creation, and branding programs.
- Designed a cross-platform, easy-to-use, secure encryption module.
- Created user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production-ready designs.
- Reworked design ideas using internal analytics and third-party data.
Creative Digital Designer
- Led the product research on multiple Canadian technologies and looked for an opportunity to enhance the use of these technologies.
- Provided detailed specifications, mockups/prototypes, and style guides.
- Consulted for young entrepreneurs; aiding them in finding a brand, look, and feel for their new companies.
- Managed internal communications while continuously researching new software that would enhance our current communication.
- Led design research and effectively communicated findings, conceptual ideas, and designs for products and services.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Design
Concordia University - Montreal, Canada
Certificate in Photography and Acting
Barnard College - New York City, NY, USA