- Created, managed, and led the design studio lab where students, faculty, staff, and professionals collaborated through interdisciplinary teams.
- Sparked, developed, and nurtured a design thinking culture and methodology at North Dakota State University.
- Implemented a makerspace and hackerspace lab known as IDeaspace to help faculty, staff, and students incubate ideas and foster innovation.
- Created a bridge between the university's innovators and the community professionals to nurture innovation and exploration through interdisciplinary teams, including developers, engineers, content producers, visual designers, and business developers.
- Programmed a series of ExpressionEngine websites that gathered comments through Twitter and created a dynamic posting board.
- Produced a digital innovation channel on YouTube to motivate and inspire making ideas happen in the community and the region.
- Conducted UX research remote surveys and focus groups using Qualtrics for different challenges and topics. Gathered the insights and provided a synthesis and analysis to provide guidance and direct or suggest efforts.