Verified Expert in Design
Lukas is a Brazilian creative designer and art director, with a strong focus on visual concepts and interactive design. Over the past ten years, he's been working on everything from user interface design to branded content for TV and brand platforms of clients. After winning a few awards and working with top agencies around the world, such as DDB Berlin and Agência Africa, Lukas decided to start a new journey as a freelance visual designer.
CREW Republic Brewery Branding
Co-founder & Creative Director
- Co-founder of Maranha, a Brazilian film production company on relevant and urgent issues for Brazil. We create partnerships that reflect and act for a less unequal society, committed to creating - collectively and diversely - a better future.
- Art-directed and collage-artworked for the documentary "Elected | Parity: Women in Politics", showing women in Latin America who are using their strength and creativity to overcome the lack of diversity in politics.
- Designed and art-directed for Crioula Reinado, a documentary carried out through a precious encounter between peoples of African origin, showing the everyday life of people who fight for their tradition and ancestry.
- Played a pivotal role as the art and animation director for the UN's campaign to drowe attention to the urgency of climate issues and highlighting possible and existing actions to preserve the environment that was initiated 10 days before COP26.
Creative Art Director
- Worked as lead art director for sports brand Olympikus, a leader in sales in the Brazilian market.
- Built an identity visual system for Olympikus' Bota Pra Correr ad campaign, creating a close relationship with the community of runners.
- Worked on a launch campaign of Olympikus Corre1, a highly innovative running shoe, including in relation to its creation process, creating the best running shoes ever made in Brazil, with everything Brazilian runners need.
LOV Dentsu Aegis Network
- Responsible for the art direction of online and social media campaigns for client such as Intel, Oreo, Netflix, among others.
- Worked as the lead creative for Oreo's online ad campaigns in Brazil.
- Came up with big ideas and innovative thinking at Agência Africa – Ad Age's 2014 International Agency of the Year.
- Worked on products for clients such as Budweiser, ESPN, Heinz, Walmart.com, among others.
Digital Creative Art Director
DDB Worldwide Germany (Berlin Office)
- Responsible for the art direction, concepts and film ideas for online campaigns for Volkswagen Deutschland and Europe.
- Worked as lead designer on the development of the Car-Net platform, one of the most important Internet of Things services Volkswagen has launched so far.
- Won a Cannes shortlist for Innovation and Media by transforming lampposts, billboards, and public toilets into free electric car charging stations for Volkswagen.
Digital Art Director | Illustrator
- Led and managed the art direction and illustrations for both online and classic advertisement campaigns for clients such as Comedy Central Germany, Heinz Ketchup, Sennheiser, and Crew Republic, among others.
- Built a brand identity guide for the Crew Republic, a new Bavarian beer brand, including a handmade logo, colors and typography, language and tone, bottle labels, glasses, boxes, t-shirts, and other products, including a website.
- Designed the UI of the 'evolution Soundroom' app, a recording studio reproduction to the iPad launched by the German audio brand Sennheiser. The design was conceived to create an immersive atmosphere, creating hyper-realistic buttons and controllers.