São Paulo - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Toptal Member Since
March 21, 2016
Lukas is a Brazilian creative designer and art director, with a strong focus on visual concepts and interactive design. Over the past ten years, he's been working on everything from user interface design, branded content for TV, and brand platforms of clients. After winning a few awards and working with top agencies around the world such as DDB Berlin and Agência Africa, Lukas decided to start a new journey as a freelancer visual designer.
Lukas is available for hireHire Lukas
2018 - PRESENT
Co-Founder and Creative Director
- Co-founded of Maranha Filmes, a Brazilian film production company working to create social impact through art, culture, and audiovisual.
- Art-directed and collage-artworked for the documentary "Elected | Parity: women in politics", showing women in Latin America who are using creativity to overcome the lack of diversity in politics.
- Designed and art-directed for Crioula Reinado, a documentary carried out through a precious encounter between peoples of African origin, showing everyday life of people who fight for their tradition and ancestry,.
Technologies: Visual Art, Filmmaking, Art Direction
2019 - 2020
Creative Art Director
J. Walter Thompson São Paulo
- Worked as lead art director for sports brand Olympikus, a leader in sales in the Brazilian market.
- Built an identity visual system for Olympikus' Bota Pra Correr ad campaign, creating a close relationship with the community of runners.
- Worked on a launch campaign of Olympikus Corre1, a highly innovative running shoe, including in relation to its creation process, creating the best running shoes ever made in Brazil, with everything Brazilian runners need.
Technologies: Art Direction
2015 - 2016
LOV Dentsu Aegis Network
- Responsible for the art direction of online and social media campaigns for client such as Intel, Oreo, Netflix, among others.
- Worked as the lead creative for Oreo's online ad campaigns in Brazil.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2014 - 2015
- Came up with big ideas and innovative thinking at Agência Africa – Ad Age's 2014 International Agency of the Year.
- Worked on products for clients such as Budweiser, ESPN, Heinz, Walmart.com, among others.
Technologies: Pen & Paper, IDEAS
2013 - 2014
Digital Creative Art Director
DDB Worldwide Germany (Berlin Office)
- Responsible for the art direction, concepts and film ideas for online campaigns for Volkswagen Deutschland and Europe.
- Worked as lead designer on the development of the Car-Net platform, one of the most important Internet of Things services Volkswagen has launched so far.
- Won a Cannes shortlist for Innovation and Media by transforming lampposts, billboards, and public toilets into free electric car charging stations for Volkswagen.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, IDEAS
2012 - 2013
Digital Art Director | Illustrator
- Led and managed the art direction and illustrations for both online and classic advertisement campaigns for clients such as Comedy Central Germany, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, and Sennheiser.
Technologies: Pencil & Paper, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop