Verified Expert in Design
Marko is a multidisciplinary designer with over six years of experience specializing in UI/UX, web, brand, motion, lettering, and type design. He believes a pleasant identity and motion graphics can take a business to the next level and attract more attention. He has collaborated with companies like Mazda Ukraine and Maincast. Marko's project on Behance got featured in logo design. Moreover, after winning the competition, his lettering work was published in the Australian book "Typism Book 8."
UI Designer for an NFT Digital Art Community
Blockchain Media Pty Ltd
- Designed a website for a new NFT drop promo campaign, provided high-fidelity layouts based on mirror boards and stakeholder and project manager input.
- Created a leaderboard of all participants and looked for guest/logged users. Provided advanced charts displaying the probability of winning points.
- Designed an engaging NFT game featuring a fortune wheel that awarded extra points to participants.
- Created animations and motion graphics, and preloaded animations for the website's fortune wheel. Produced eye-catching explanatory animations for an upcoming NFT drop on OpenSea.
- Revamped the previous website by shifting its focus to the engagement industry and ensuring responsive design for desktop, tablet, and mobile versions. Designed NFT gallery, collection, and settings pages for an enhanced user experience.
- Developed custom icons for achievements and badges to visually represent accomplishments.
- Presented multiple visual concepts and approaches for an updated website design.
- Updated the brand book with new templates and refreshed logo aesthetics and comprehensive guides. Created visually appealing images for Twitter and Instagram posts to promote the NFT campaign.
- Designed a unified design system for the entire web platform, ensuring consistent branding and visual coherence.
Product Designer | Lead UI/UX Designer | Branding Designer | Visual Designer | 2D and 3D Animator
- Created a design system for the product, which contained detailed player statistics, user profiles, VODs, streams, betting info, and unique features based on AI analysis. Performed UI/UX analysis and designed the interface and wireframes.
- Built a brand identity guide, including colors, typography, and merchandise for tier-1 esports teams. Provided animated intros for specific teams' needs.
- Designed a platform for the management of esports titles and worked with live-streaming esports companies such as Maincast.
- Worked with video editing, different animation sets, and esports titles for some broadcasting companies. Created layouts for CS: GO tournaments and provided detailed guidelines.
- Provided news and betting website templates for the Chinese market.
- Created different betting website templates and landing pages, including advertising websites with neon animations and 3D objects.
- Designed and rendered 3D objects and scenes and prepared transparent 3D animations for websites.
- Worked with social media for esports teams. Created stickers, lettering, and illustrations for print and digital usage.
- Created the custom wordmark based on tangent lines from the fox logo mark.
- Built vertical and horizontal lookups as well as a single wordmark.
- Created guides and rules for the safe zone and possible placement.
Motion Designer for Branded Marketing Videos
Thomas de Hertog
- Created the app splash screen animation that explains the transition from Howtotalk to Everge.
- Provided motion graphics for YouTube and Instagram stories.
- Designed animation templates and motion graphics for Instagram stories with branded elements.
- Worked with Google Ads animations designed in the Google Web Designer.
- Provided JSON icon animations for the app menu bar.
Julius Works Inc
- Edited videos and created educational videos and tutorials with motion graphics for an influencer marketing platform.
- Created social media design, design collaterals, posts, and animations for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Presented, documented, and designed PDF presentations, infographics, charts, illustrations, and icon design.
- Worked on conference banners, brochures, brand walls, and merchandise design print design.
- Rebranded and redesigned logos, merchandise products, presentations, and educational documentation.
UX/UI Designer with Strong Brand Skills
Double Pass Asia & Oceania NV
- Designed wireframes and prototypes for the new version of the website for Asia and Oceania.
- Created hi-fi webpages containing galleries, services, and specification testimonials of world-class soccer teams.
- Redesigned the entire sitemap and added a new hierarchy and organization to the website.
- Provided the editions infographic, an interactive map with the location of all clients.
- Provided the mobile version and another responsive mode for the most popular screens.
Web Designer| UI/UX Designer | Graphic Designer | Animator | Lettering and Calligraphy Master
- Made sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups.
- Created original graphic designs such as images, sketches, and tables.
- Built up the entire design system and strategy, user interface (UI), user experience (UX), user stories and wireframes, onboarding, and branding for several startups. Created characters and mascots, animated characters in Adobe AE and Blender 3D.
- Designed a platform for the management of electronic sports titles and worked with electronic sports live-streaming companies such as Maincast. Did UI/UX analysis, designed the interface and wireframes, predicted various live scenarios.
- Learned and developed 3D modeling skills. Designed several 3D models for advertising companies and provided abstract animation for DATA.BET.
- Developed communication and management skills as I was tasked with presenting the final design to clients.
- Spoke at IT conferences and talked about adapting the design to different devices and responsive layouts from my own research. My report was based on Google's and Microsoft's design systems and my own experience as a web designer.
- Created lettering logotypes and handwritten projects for the fashion, traveling, and esports industries.
Graphic Designer | Poster Designer
Urban Space 100
- Designed printed advertisements, posters, menus, coasters, mugs, and additional branded products.
- Collaborated with speakers, musicians, bloggers, public figures, and other personalities. The main task was to convey the essence of their stories and uniquely illustrate the subject.
- Developed additional branded products and took part in the design of the label for cold brew and lemonade.
Master's Degree in General Medicine
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University - Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Intro to UX: Designing with a User-Centered Approach
Pen Tool for Lettering: Vectorising Scripts With the Pen Tool Using Affinity Designer
Design Your Own Fonts. Plus A Bunch Of Typography Secrets.
Easy Animation for Illustrators with Adobe Fresco
Brushpen Logo Design
Lettering for Self-Expression: Create Stunning, Hand-Crafted Type
Glyphs App Essential Training
Graphic Design Foundations: Typography
Sans Serif Fonts
UX Deep Dive: Usability Testing
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring