Verified Expert in Design
Marti is a senior UI/UX designer based in New York. For the past several years, he's been designing digital products for the banking, hospitality, fashion, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive, and software industries. Marti's past clients include Citibank, HP, Galaxkey, Meta, Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen Group, Riyad Bank, Vorwerk Thermomix, Asics, The Ritz-Carlton Group, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Al Rajhi Bank, and First Abu Dhabi Bank.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Helped companies to deliver wonderful digital products.
- Coordinated with both project managers and developers to ensure high-quality standards.
- Designed for a variety of clients including Grifols, Vorwerk Thermomix, Barcelona Global, and PGA Catalunya Resorts.
- Led a team of more than 15 UI/UX designers across three different offices: Barcelona, Madrid, and Dubai.
- Worked on digital banking and healthcare projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Spain.
- Designed for a variety of clients, including Bacardi, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Bupa, Al Rajhi Capital, and Deutsche Bank.
UX Mentor | Teacher
The Valley Digital Business School
- Gave lectures about the user experience and visual design to students wanting to earn a master's degree in digital business.
- Performed research about the latest UI/UX design trends.
- Created games and exercises to better understand each subject.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Worked on the first eCommerce for cars in Europe called Seat.no, the new CI and SEAT-connected car portal.
- Created new style guides for Seat's new brand.
- Worked with the development team to make sure that high-quality standards were met.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Designed for a variety of clients including Thermomix, Grifols, Asics, MeQuedoUno, Paper Lover, Jets, Bitesee, Wall Street English, ADG-Fad, Tracktio, and Comuniza.
Senior Visual Designer
- Designed user interfaces for 2D and 3D large format printers.
Junior UX Designer
- Created web interfaces, mobile websites, responsive websites, and user experiences for hospitality and tourism-related companies.
- Designed for the following clients including the Ritz-Carlton Group, Hilton Hotels, U Hotels & Resorts, The Sentosa Singapore, Éclat Beijing, Novotel, and Pullman.
Master's Degree in Advertising and Communication
ELISAVA - Barcelona, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Escola d'Art i Superior de les Illes Balears - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
User Research and Design
University of Minnesota via Coursera
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Cambridge English Language Assessment
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring