New York, NY, United States
Toptal Member Since
August 7, 2019
Marti is a senior UI/UX designer based in New York. For the past several years, he's been designing digital products for the banking, hospitality, fashion, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive, and software industries. Marti's past clients include Citibank, HP, Galaxkey, Meta, Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen Group, Riyad Bank, Vorwerk Thermomix, Asics, The Ritz-Carlton Group, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Al Rajhi Bank, and First Abu Dhabi Bank.
Marti is available for hireHire Marti
AutomotiveWeb UIResponsive DesignWireframingUX DesignBranding
Barcelona Global Website
2017 - PRESENT
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Helped companies to deliver wonderful digital products.
- Coordinated with both project managers and developers to ensure high-quality standards.
- Designed for a variety of clients including Grifols, Vorwerk Thermomix, Barcelona Global, and PGA Catalunya Resorts.
Technologies: eCommerce UX, Design Systems, Freelancing, Adobe After Effects, Flinto, Zeplin, InVision, Sketch
2018 - 2019
- Led a team of more than 15 UI/UX designers.
- Worked on digital banking and healthcare projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Spain.
- Designed for a variety of clients including Bacardi, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Bupa, Al Rajhi Capital, and Deutsche Bank.
Technologies: eCommerce UX, Design Direction, Design Systems, Android, Adobe After Effects, Zeplin, Principle, Flinto, InVision, Sketch
2017 - 2019
UX Mentor | Teacher
The Valley Digital Business School
- Gave lectures about the user experience and visual design to students wanting to earn a master's degree in digital business.
- Performed research about the latest UI/UX design trends.
- Created games and exercises to better understand each subject.
Technologies: Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint
2017 - 2018
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Worked on the first eCommerce for cars in Europe called Seat.no, the new CI and SEAT-connected car portal.
- Created new style guides for Seat's new brand.
- Worked with the development team to make sure that high-quality standards were met.
Technologies: eCommerce UX, Design Systems, eCommerce, Flinto, Sketch
2016 - 2017
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Designed for a variety of clients including Thermomix, Grifols, Asics, MeQuedoUno, Paper Lover, Jets, Bitesee, Wall Street English, ADG-Fad, Tracktio, and Comuniza.
Technologies: Design Systems, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, InVision, Sketch
2014 - 2016
Senior Visual Designer
- Designed user interfaces for 2D and 3D large format printers.
Technologies: Design Systems, Visual Design, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch
2010 - 2014
Junior UX Designer
- Created web interfaces, mobile websites, responsive websites, and user experiences for hospitality and tourism-related companies.
- Designed for the following clients including the Ritz-Carlton Group, Hilton Hotels, U Hotels & Resorts, The Sentosa Singapore, Éclat Beijing, Novotel, and Pullman.
Technologies: eCommerce UX, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2010 - 2011
Master's Degree in Advertising and Communication
ELISAVA - Barcelona, Spain
2006 - 2010
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Escola d'Art i Superior de les Illes Balears - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
MARCH 2018 - PRESENT
User Research and Design
University of Minnesota via Coursera
JULY 2012 - PRESENT
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Cambridge English Language Assessment