Founder | Creative Director
2017 - PRESENT
- Created the strategy, branding, and digital design for clients across a range of industries including eCommerce, tech, real estate, and health & fitness.
- Led the daily creative production process, troubleshooting challenges, and managing multiple projects while producing high-quality creatives that resolve business challenges for clients.
- Developed compelling strategic narratives and recommendations and built client relationships.
Technologies: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design (XD), After Effects CC, Slack, Asana, G Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Cinema 4D
2016 - 2020
- Delivered creative solutions and innovative applications for leading brands in the travel industry, which contributed to a 25-35% year-over-year growth.
- Provided creative vision for the world's largest provider of online group hotel bookings and event management services, with operations in more than 6,200 worldwide destinations.
- Worked directly with the founding team, developing and conducting business.
presentations, incorporating client suggestions, and resolving questions and.
- Led a team of graphic designers and highly-trained senior software engineers directing and ensuring proper quality and accuracy of the design process.
Technologies: Adobe Experience Design (XD), Coda, Photoshop CC, Figma, Sketch
Senior UI/UX Designer
2014 - 2016
- Translated highly complex interfaces into accessible designs using UI/UX, best practices, wireframing, prototyping, and front-end development.
- Designed and developed new websites, digital products, and promotional graphics from conceptualization to delivery.
- Art-directed all graphic materials and requirements of the company’s marketing and sales department.
Technologies: Figma, Zeplin, Coda, Photoshop CC
Lead UI/UX Designer
2012 - 2014
POP Creative Group
- Responsible for completing digital and print deliverables (including WordPress sites, content marketing, banner ads, posters, billboards, and other promotional material) for key clients under the direction of the marketing department.
- Recognized for providing original design concepts that led the company to higher-paying clients.
- Awarded as "Employee of the Year 2013" (with a team of seven).
Technologies: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects