Verified Expert in Design
Ray is a senior product designer (UI/UX) with a deep interest in technology, business, and people. He is a highly passionate product designer with a proven track record of successfully executing design projects while collaborating with global brands (like SoundCloud, Expedia, Priceline, and many more), creative leaders, executives, and senior software engineers. Ray is particularly interested in creating immersive aesthetic digital experiences with a modern premium-oriented look and feel.
Founder | Creative Director
- Created the strategy, branding, and digital design for clients across a range of industries including eCommerce, tech, real estate, and health & fitness.
- Led the daily creative production process, troubleshooting challenges, and managing multiple projects while producing high-quality creatives that resolve business challenges for clients.
- Developed compelling strategic narratives and recommendations and built client relationships.
- Delivered creative solutions and innovative applications for leading brands in the travel industry, which contributed to a 25-35% year-over-year growth.
- Provided creative vision for the world's largest provider of online group hotel bookings and event management services, with operations in more than 6,200 worldwide destinations.
- Worked directly with the founding team, developing and conducting business. presentations, incorporating client suggestions, and resolving questions and. concerns.
- Led a team of graphic designers and highly-trained senior software engineers directing and ensuring proper quality and accuracy of the design process.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Translated highly complex interfaces into accessible designs using UI/UX, best practices, wireframing, prototyping, and front-end development.
- Designed and developed new websites, digital products, and promotional graphics from conceptualization to delivery.
- Art-directed all graphic materials and requirements of the company’s marketing and sales department.
Lead UI/UX Designer
POP Creative Group
- Responsible for completing digital and print deliverables (including WordPress sites, content marketing, banner ads, posters, billboards, and other promotional material) for key clients under the direction of the marketing department.
- Recognized for providing original design concepts that led the company to higher-paying clients.
- Awarded as "Employee of the Year 2013" (with a team of seven).