Verified Expert in Design
A digital designer with multiple years of experience, Virginia is focused on UX, particularly in the areas of research, design, and strategy. Her professional career includes both startups and large companies, spanning development of early products and concepts as well as existing products and their interactions. Virginia is passionate about identifying problems and transforming them into intuitive interfaces.
BoB | MVP for a Luggage-transfer Service
UX Design Lead for a Luxury Travel Web App
vzaar | Dashboard App: Analytics and Management Systems
Digital Product Design | UX Strategy Consultant
- Helped build diverse digital products, from early concepts and MVPs to mature products, new features, and their interactions.
- Worked on all aspects of the UX-design process: ideation, strategy, research, low fidelity architecture, and final UI.
- Provided UX audits, stakeholder workshops, customer journey mapping, user journey, competitor analysis, guerrilla research, user personas, user testing validation, etc.
- Collaborated with large corporations in the technology space and with non-governmental environmental organizations like Greenpeace.
- Helped over seven startups, both B2C and B2B, including BoB.io, Consentio, and Essentialist.com.
UX Expert for Business Analysis and MVP
- Led UX research for a top tech company. Our goal was to determine how to improve part of their work process.
- Conducted user research and interviews with C-level stakeholders and employees to identify the team’s needs and pain points.
- Mentored and analyzed a discovery workshop with stakeholders to map their workflow, understand their personas, and identify their jobs to be done.
- Supported the engineering team to build the proof of concept through interactive prototypes and implementation reviews.
- Ran a co-creation workshop with the team to define user flows and to discover alternative solutions for the proof of concept mentioned above.
- Performed other tasks and used different methods to complete the discovery project, namely benchmarking, personas, and the value proposition canvas.
Head of Digital User Experience
- Built crowdsourcing projects from scratch to solve complex tasks for different purposes. Conducted the ideation, stakeholders interviews, and user validation and managed the IA, prototyping, and final UI for all the below-mentioned projects.
- Generated a color map of artificial light for The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO).
- Created awareness about solar energy through Greenpeace’s campaign.
- Gathered clinical consensus on heart disease research with Radcliffe.
- Designed a mobile-first platform for disaster risk reduction.
Digital Product Designer | UX Designer
- Created engaging and delightful product-design solutions across the vzaar product line.
- Managed the redesign of a marketing site, which included conceptualization, information architecture, and user interface design.
- Designed new platform features, such as video management.
- Designed solutions focused on conversion optimization and marketing campaigns.
- Implemented UX methodologies in the company's workflow, which kept users at the center of the design process (benchmarking, stakeholder interviews, user research, and prototypes).
- Developed product front-ends, using HTML, CSS, and Sass.
- Followed object-oriented programming principles and implemented a Bourbon framework.
UI/UX Designer | Product Designer | Front-end Developer
- Contributed to the overall product strategy through concept generation focusing on innovation, usability, and monetization goals.
- Managed the project and product development from conceptualization to the final UI.
- Oversaw the hiring process to increase the team as design manager.
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Public Relations
Universidad Complutense de Madrid - Madrid, Spain
Usability24/7 Accredited Practitioner
User Experience Design
General Assembly London
Data Driven Design
La Nave Nodriza