Verified Expert in Finance
Adam is an M&A advisor experienced in cross-border deals between local entrepreneurs and global trade or private equity buyers. He has 11 years of professional experience in the field, first at a big four consulting company and then at a local independent M&A boutique from where he left as a partner. Adam is currently working as a freelancer, employing his top-class experience and skillset in operating models that best suit the clients' needs.
Head of Europe Office
- Developed a strong base of potential clients in Europe.
- Acquired two paying clients for the business that are based in Poland.
- Maintained relationships with a Taipei-based team of professionals.
- Managed the sale of a Polish subsidiary of a UK company that went under during the process and successfully closed the transaction at market value.
- Obtained growth financing for a globally recognized Polish OT fit-out company in the form of a convertible loan on a legal structure, which has not been attempted in Poland until then.
- Advised the owner of one of the three most meaningful players in vision systems software globally on successful sale to a blue-chip US player.
- Achieved the position of the youngest partner in a top-tier corporate finance advisory boutique in the local market.
- Provided end-to-end analytical support on the most significant M&A transactions in the local market.
- Oversaw and led the preparation of a vast number of deliverables for M&A sell-side processes: over 20 financial models, 20 information memoranda, and 30+ teasers.
- Built relationships with numerous Polish entrepreneurs, all bound to become potential clients for M&A services.
- Trained a team of analysts, today the core management of the M&A team.
- Audited the largest Polish football club, becoming a vital team member.
- Attained proficiency in Polish GAAP and accounting methods.
- Started my career in a highly demanding environment.
Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw, Poland
Student Exchange Programe in Finance
Estonian Business School - Tallinn, Estonia