Verified Expert in Finance
Adam is an M&A advisor experienced in cross-border deals between local entrepreneurs and global trade or private equity buyers. He has 11 years of professional experience in the field, first at a big four consulting company and then at a local independent M&A boutique from where he left as a partner. Adam is currently working as a freelancer, employing his top-class experience and skillset in operating models that best suit the clients' needs.
Sell-side Advisory to Owner of a Machine Vision Software Company
Head of Europe Office
- Developed a strong base of potential clients in Europe.
- Acquired two paying clients for the business that are based in Poland.
- Maintained relationships with a Taipei-based team of professionals.
- Managed the sale of a Polish subsidiary of a UK company that went under during the process and successfully closed the transaction at market value.
- Obtained growth financing for a globally recognized Polish OT fit-out company in the form of a convertible loan on a legal structure, which has not been attempted in Poland until then.
- Advised the owner of one of the three most meaningful players in vision systems software globally on successful sale to a blue-chip US player.
- Achieved the position of the youngest partner in a top-tier corporate finance advisory boutique in the local market.
- Provided end-to-end analytical support on the most significant M&A transactions in the local market.
- Oversaw and led the preparation of a vast number of deliverables for M&A sell-side processes: over 20 financial models, 20 information memoranda, and 30+ teasers.
- Built relationships with numerous Polish entrepreneurs, all bound to become potential clients for M&A services.
- Trained a team of analysts, today the core management of the M&A team.
- Audited the largest Polish football club, becoming a vital team member.
- Attained proficiency in Polish GAAP and accounting methods.
- Started my career in a highly demanding environment.
Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw, Poland
Student Exchange Programe in Finance
Estonian Business School - Tallinn, Estonia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring