Verified Expert in Finance
A HEC Paris graduate, Frank has advised clients on a range of transactions totaling more than €50 million. His freelance projects included best-use modeling, valuation, business plan creation, capital-raising, portfolio advice, and loan structuring. He has acquired experience in corporate settings while working at firms such as Credit Suisse and entrepreneurial settings by working on development projects and providing financial advice to corporate and private clients.
Freelance Financial Consultant
- Advised on commercial and residential real estate transactions in the European market totaling over €50 million.
- Guided high-net worth families and corporate clients on asset disposals, investments, portfolio structuring, and debt restructuring.
- Prepared financial analyses and participated in transaction negotiations to support potential sale of a c. 11,000m² ex-industrial property with numerous transactional complexities due to local regulations.
- Managed divestment from a mid-size regional shopping mall as lead financial advisor. Performed valuation, identified potential acquirers, participated in sales negotiations, and advised on debt restructuring for a transaction of over €25 million.
- Coordinated seed fundraising initiative of a mental health start-up. Contributions included financial projections, business plan, investment structuring, and pitch deck.
CFO - Board Member
- Identified and conceptualized opportunity to build a 900m² residential real estate development project in Luxembourg with an estimated current market value of c. €9.8 million.
- Raised and structured a €1.2 million seed capital investment to acquire land and finance initial design and construction planning.
- Prepared dynamic financial model including projected revenue and costs per unit to obtain further financing.
- Defined strategic roadmap for development and commercialization by collaborating cross-functionally with architects, management, and authorities to ensure cost-effective implementation.
International Wealth Management - Institutional and International Clients Division
- Performed comprehensive market research, including fund performance and current investment theme reviews, to deliver client pitches tailoring bank solutions to risk appetite and investment goals of institutional clients.
- Quantified payoffs and returns of custom-build structured products for top tier asset managers.
- Implemented structured lending solutions, as well as mortgages, for international UHNW individuals.
- Analyzed performance sensitivity for the development of a capital-guaranteed product (consisting of a repackaging of underlying securities, swaps and a third-party bond as collateral).
- Developed a database using VBA to track and visualize c. €5.5 billion of luxury real estate listings in France and Monaco.
Centre Commercial de Walferdange
- Renegotiated lease terms with several lessees of a c. 9,000m² shopping mall.
- Performed segmentation and competitive study of similar shopping malls and leisure spaces to identify potential new tenants and evaluated feasibility of a potential new food and beverage concept.
- Built a detailed financial and valuation model to solicit investors in the ongoing sale process of the asset.
Master's Degree in Analytics and Management
London Business School - London, United Kingdom
Visiting Graduate Student in Finance
Columbia University - New York, USA
Master's Degree in International Finance
HEC Paris - Paris, France
Bachelor's Degree in Management
HEC Lausanne - Lausanne, Switzerland