Founder & Principal
Gateway Capital Advisors, LLC
2013 - PRESENT
- Advises senior management of companies with respect to transformations, market-entry plans, corporate governance, and M&A.
- Assists companies with capital structure optimization and raising capital in the markets and debt restructuring, with special emphasis on funding diversification, cross-border elements, and risk mitigation.
- Provides full-service support to companies with respect to financial modeling, valuations, and deal execution.
Focus areas: Capital Structure Analysis, Growth Capital Raising, Debtor & Creditor Management, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Currency Exchange, Working Capital Management, Due Dilligence, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Revenue & Expense Projections, Fundraising, Financial Modeling, Financial Risk Assessment, Fairness Opinion Reports, Mergers & Acquisitions, Profitability Analysis, Ratio Analysis, Valuation
Various Investment Banking Roles
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
1997 - 2012
- Executed 350+ long-term capital markets transactions—including eight recognized with Deal of the Year awards from various prestigious publications.
- Fostered an ongoing strategic dialogue with the corporate CFOs and treasurers regarding capital structure optimization, liability management, acquisition finance, funding in the capital markets, and risk mitigation through derivatives.
- Interacted continuously with institutional investors and asset managers.
Focus areas: Growth Capital Raising, Working Capital Management, Currency Exchange, Financial Risk Assessment, Revenue & Expense Projections, Investor Communications, Ratio Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Capital Structure Analysis, Due Dilligence, Debtor & Creditor Management, Data Analysis, Business Plan Development, Fundraising, Financial Modeling, Comparable Company Analysis, Valuation, Financial Benchmarking, Market Research, Mergers & Acquisitions