- Led the team of associates for business valuation, sell-side advisory, and fundraising projects for an over $400 million large-scale petroleum coke calcining project.
- Managed a financial strategy development and fundraising project worth over $65 million for the greenfield steel manufacturing plant.
- Oversaw the development of feasibility studies for large-scale real-estate development projects worth over $50 million in investments.
- Managed a cost and benefit analysis project for the World Bank-financed renovation project of the international medical resort.
- Supervised commercialization strategy development for the Georgian public vocational education and training sector.
- Led an agribusiness technical assistance project for the leading international dairy manufacturer.
- Pioneered the credit rating assignment and a corporate bond issuance process for mid-size microfinance organizations specializing in auto leasing, asset-based lending, and agriculture lending.
- Spearheaded a B2B market entry project for an international drug manufacturing company.
- Engineered and led feasibility study development, financial modeling, valuation, and fundraising with an investment larger than $5 million for an international hydroponic technology producer set on agricultural, hospitality, and cannabis industries.
Focus areas: Management Consulting, Financial Advisory, Credit Ratings, European Credit Ratings, Agribusiness, Education, Oil & Gas, Metallurgy, Metals & Mining, Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Private Equity, Due Diligence, Debt Financing, Equity Financing, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Bonds, Debt Capital Markets, Life Science, Pharmaceuticals, Feasibility Studies, Market Research, Credit Analysis, Deal Analysis, Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Credit Scores, Consumer Loans, Risk & Compliance, Credit Underwriting, Forecasting, Business Models, Financing, Investments, M&A (Buy-side), M&A Modeling, Shareholders Agreement/JVAs, investment strategies, Deal Structuring, Term Sheet Advisory, deal review