Verified Expert in Finance
Patrick is a private equity professional with expertise leading acquisitions, due diligence, financial planning and analysis, investment evaluation, and strategic, operational analysis. Patrick managed the acquisition of eBay Enterprise, a carve-out from eBay. He is recognized as a top-ranked analyst and was the lead modeling instructor at Wells Fargo Securities. He enjoys working with people, quickly learning about new businesses at an in-depth level, and delivering strong work product.
Northlane Capital Partners
- Acted as board member of Discovery Data (DaaS), List Partners (DaaS), and Potpourri (catalog company).
- Led LBO attempt of a government software company for ~$240 million, including business diligence, third-party diligence, arranging debt, and negotiating SPA.
- Developed the investment thesis for health care benefits, including identifying key trends and market forces, key investment bankers, and potential acquisition targets.
- Led the LBO attempt of the healthcare benefits administrator for ~$100 million, including business diligence, third-party diligence, arranging debt, and negotiating SPA.
- Quarterbacked acquisition of NRCCUA, a data services provider to the higher education industry. Ran business diligence, modeled, negotiated legal documents, and presented the deal's merits and risks to the investment committee.
- Assisted two managing directors with the launch of a new fund focused on services to the education industry, including LP reporting, investment memo templating, and process design.
- Recruited and interviewed associate to join the team.
Investment Banking Analyst
Wells Fargo Securities
- Advised Apex Systems on a sale to On Assignment (private company sale to public company sale).
- Advised Mortgage Cadence Software on sale to Accenture.
- Served as the lead modeling instructor for the incoming analyst class.
- Recognized as the top-ranked analyst in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group (five out of five).
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing and Operations
University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Wake Forest University - Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Virginia Board of Accountancy