- Established and developed the global pricing committee for seven years, responsible for the pricing and valuation of $6 trillion in assets. Managed it through market turmoil including the China crisis and ongoing impacts of the sub-prime crisis.
- Established and ran a global team responsible for regulatory reporting, including MIIFD, AIFMD, FATCA, and Form ADV. Improved the reporting of major shareholdings which was one of the biggest priorities at the board level, reducing errors by 97%.
- Reorganized and enhanced the analytics team of over 30 which was responsible for providing all positions, pricing, and analytics for approximately $2 trillion of assets—which significantly improved the service for all asset classes.
- Addressed the critical differences between the fund administrator accounting versus BLKs Aladdin, involving the extensive analysis and system enhancements. It had been one of the biggest global issues for the business, which was resolved on time.
- Served as the middle office lead on the migration of BLK fund ranges between three different major fund accountants, involving significant build and enhancements of fund accountant analytics—achieved with no material impact in fund valuations.
- Drove a project to control the migration of BLK Irish fund ranges administered by a major fund accountant to their new technology platform—achieved it with no material impact in fund valuations.
Focus areas: Operational Finance, Pricing, Asset Management, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, Fund Accounting & Administration, Agile Project Management, Leadership, Change Leadership, Asset Valuation, Valuation, Derivatives, Derivative Accounting, Regulatory Compliance, Systems, Risk Systems, Proxy Voting, Team Leadership, Global Team Management, Team Management, Offshore Team Management, Exchange-traded Funds (ETF), Collateral Analysis, Strategy, Investment Committee Advisory, Board Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Board Presentations, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Client Reporting, Investor Relations, Budgeting, Scenario Analysis, Pricing Models, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Financial Reporting, Financial Modeling, Operational Risk, Operations, Projects, Project Management, Agile, Agile Product Management, Agile Software Development