- Supported the founder in developing the prototype and built a team of 12 across product development and marketing.
- Raised over £700,000 in VC from three UK and one US VC firms.
- Led investor outreach campaigns over three rounds and managed the preparation of data rooms and term sheet negotiations.
- Brought in a highly experienced CEO and co-founder, the former head of technology at the BBC, who has provided invaluable product innovation and credibility in the market.
- Managed overall commercial strategy and execution, including securing multiple strategic partnerships with various industry bodies and key stakeholders.
- Oversaw the marketing function, driving over 1,450 beta users.
Focus areas: Seed Fundraising, Startups, Business to Consumer (B2C), B2B Partnerships, Customer Success, Sales Strategy, Customer Experience, Software as a Service (SaaS), Digital Marketing Strategy, Transformational Leadership, International Expansion, Crisis Management, Miro, Management, Market Research & Analysis, B2C, Investments, Growth, Marketing, Branding, Storytelling, Early-stage Startups, Venture Capital, Financial Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Go-to-market Strategy, Product-market Fit, Business Partnerships, Partnerships, Business Strategy, Strategic Partnerships, Brand Strategy, Customer Lifetime Value, Pricing, Technology, Growth Strategy, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Product Branding, Market Opportunity Analysis, Blockchain, Market Segmentation, Value Proposition, Customer Segmentation, Product Marketing, Forecasting, Valuation, Business Models, Growth Hacking, Product Launch, Mobile Apps, Lead Generation, Sales, Business Intelligence Analyst, Music, Market Entry, Market Research Analyst