Product Manager2019 - PRESENTEncompass
- Built and executed company product strategy.
- Built and managed the Agile and Scrum development process for the product team.
- Led user discovery, market research, MVP scope generation, and execution for a customer-facing software product.
- Led recruitment, hiring, and management of a six-person engineering and design team.
- Drove collaboration and signoff with a C-Level executive team on product requirements and P&L approval.
- Improved customer expansion by 50% and a retention rate by 20%.
Co-founder2018 - PRESENTKodo
- Managed the product from concept to MVP launch in a three-month timeframe. Accepted to TechStars Denver '18 accelerator.
- Led early stage user discovery and MVP iteration.
- Built beta launch plan, signing ten key target participants.
- Built and executed on MVP go-to-market plan, including brand positioning, product messaging, pricing, and promotion.
Co-founder2016 - 2018Sustain
- Bootstrapped the build of two enterprise software products from concept to market, and iteration as product lead.
- Bootstrapped from 0-2.5 million in subscription revenues over a two-year period as growth lead. Customers included large Fortune 100 companies and higher educational institutions.
- Led the hiring and management for a team of ten including engineering, design, sales, and marketing.
- Managed the entire product development process including prototyping, design, Scrum and Agile development, and the go-to-market plan for marketing and sales.
Founder2014 - 2016Spendshift Solutions
- Provided procurement consulting services to large companies and educational institutions.
- Grew customer base from 0-500,000 in annual recurring revenue (ARR).
- Saved customers over 20 million per year on average.
- Performed user discovery to scope purchasing tech platform needs, requirements, and roadmap.
- Managed purchasing software scoping, implementation, and customization.