Employee Engagement B2B SaaS Platform.
Founded a company and led the product from concept to the MVP launch in three months.
Kodo is a B2B SaaS product that makes company initiatives easy, fun, and effective for the modern workplace.
Empower the masses! The Kōdō Hub gives your workforce a single point of entry to learn about initiatives, activities, and important company resources. Kōdō Hub is where you can create activities and opportunities for your workforce to engage with key initiatives and push the company and personal progress forward.
Company culture out of the box. Not sure where to start? Kodo's curated and sponsored activities allow small teams to create initiatives and immediately become active.
Down with the hierarchy! We've built a hyper-flexible grouping system that allows you to organize everybody into meaningful groups that are more descriptive than the traditional way of segmenting a workforce (e.g., department, job title).
Say it at the right time! Kōdō Spark analyzes the preferred communication methods and schedules at the individual level, then delivers your content the right way, at the right time for each user to ensure it doesn't get lost in the daily shuffle. Personalized delivery at the individual level at any scale. From email and text to our Slack bot, we have you covered.
Waste Data and Analytics Platform
Led the product concept, design, and development team of an analytics platform. Launched a SaaS platform to enterprise customers.
Waste data and analytics platform brought together disparate data sources, which, combined with our analytics engine, helped large real estate owners reduce solid waste generation, optimize pickup efficiency, increase recycling and diversion rates, and drive participation in recycling initiatives.
• A map to see all waste containers and inventory at an enterprise scale.
• API integrations with invoice data and sensor hardware providers for real-time data generation.
• Predictive analytics and recommendations for trash pickup schedules.
• Per location and container service verification and data collection.
• GHG calculations based on custom material types and algorithms.
• Custom goal setting and data tracking.
• A real-time cost savings calculation.
• Advanced user permissions for enterprise-level customers with hundreds of locations.
• A data upload wizard and mapping feature.
• Circumstantial notifications and triggers for operations.
• Advanced reporting engine.
Facility Management Experience Platform
Led product concept, design, and development for the first iteration of a facility workflow management product.
• Advanced mapping functionality with geofencing capability.
• An on-site issue capturing and workflow management tool.
• Smart recommendations and analytics for service improvements.
• An advanced reporting engine.
Social Networking Platform for CRE
Led the design and development of a subscription-based networking platform for real estate investors and sponsors. The platform onboarded 200 companies within the first 60 days, with groups such as Blackstone and Argosy, growing at 20% each month.
Alba is a members-only community of best-in-class investors and sponsors, making it easier to align/connect with joint venture equity partnerships. Its Soho House meets LinkedIn for commercial real estate. The core features in the Alba Platform include:
• Social profiles (companies and individuals)
• A custom-built search engine that leverages the ELK stack to index and rank profiles by closest match to core inputs.
• A CRM sytem to manage and communicate with connections (email, comments, chat, activity logs, etc.)
• A news platform that curates the industry's latest and updated members.
• Broker deal management tools
• Subscription payment automation via Stripe
I led the ideation, scoping, design, and development of the platform. I also led the G2M strategy for converting beta users to paying members.