Verified Expert in Product Management
Danny is a venture architect and product consultant with over a decade of experience in leading organizations, both in the public and private sectors. Danny advises and implements for his clients' new venture projects that rely on product innovation, ideation, acceleration, and strategy design. Additionally, he serves as a board member and chairman of several Israeli startups where he's led and assisted hands-on in the executions.
- Provided an inventive consulting process for product and company building.
- Implemented a product-centered discovery process resulting in strategic insights, new products, and business value creation.
- Raised seed investment for a SaaS startup after building its deck, scouting for investors, pitching, negotiating, and closing.
- Helped an agritech startup to develop a climate-controlled, soil-based container for the $8-billion US flower industry.
- Developed new passenger experience for Israel's public transport system - defined new seamless passenger experience, sourced vendors, designed complementary products not yet existing in the market.
Director of Business Development
Incubit Technology Ventures (Fully Owned by Elbit Systems)
- Invested successfully in four startups in the seed stage by managing the process from initial PPT to investment committee approval and engaging with multiple entrepreneurs to lead and complete comprehensive due diligence endeavors for deal flow startups.
- Sourced, evaluated, and identified new investments in the IoT, medical device, ICT, AI, AR/VR, nanomaterials, enterprise software, cybersecurity, drones, sensors, automotive, and aerospace industries.
- Guided portfolio companies to grow in value and achieve higher returns on investments by advising and defining the road maps for strategy implementation, management selection, and business development.
- Crafted and execute a growth strategy appropriate for all phases of product development and promotion for portfolio companies.
- Liaised with the C-suite, senior management, investment committees, legal, and other internal stakeholders.
- Led the initiative to establish a full corporate venture arm for the parent company with institutional financial partners.
- Spearheaded the engagement process between portfolio companies and parent company’s business units to promote technological synergy highly beneficial to both parties.
Co-founder | Vice President of Business and Finance
- Crafted business strategies, defined product parameters and offerings, and developed the monetization and marketing model for the successful launch and continued management for the company and product.
- Created an innovative concept and recruited a server-developer and marketing expert in support of long-term vision.
- Recruited new team members to work on equity-based engagement rather than salary.
Head of Higher Education and Ministry of Science Budgets
Israel's Ministry of Finance, Budget Division, R&D Branch
- Negotiated a $2-billion reform for the higher education system successfully.
- Defined the new policy to incentivize research, promoted minorities' participation in higher education, and established an independent quality assurance unit for a higher education system.
- Formulated a new budgeting model that implemented new incentives for the higher education system.
- Managed budgets (higher education and science) for government and parliament approval.
- Drafted higher education and the Ministry of Science legislation.
- Implemented a macro-economic policy for the higher education system to align with national fiscal goals.
- Created a program to strengthen academy-industry relations and technology transfers.
- Elected as a representative for the Ministry of Finance to present their professional position at various forums including the cabinet, the parliament and for other governing bodies.
- Leveraged strong communication skills in liaising with executive-level decision makers and government officials ministers and director generals.
Construction Industry Marketplace and ERPhttp://us.build-e.net/
Customized a US Market product, developed the go-to-market strategy, and handled the fundraising.
The system includes:
1. Procurement system
2. Price comparison tool for building materials
3. Connectivity between multiple sites and a central office
4. Real-time tracking of project budgets
5. Full accounting system adapted for construction operations
6. Management and performance tracking of sub-contractors
Green Wall Product Developmenthttps://verticalfield.com/
Wrote the product requirements document (PRD) and developed product features and market segments.
The green wall technique is designed to grow nearly every kind of plant species on a vertical surface. The innovative concept, developed in Israel, provides plants with all the vital nutrients for healthy and sustainable growth. Green walls are built from modular panels that facilitate design flexibility and maintenance of all vertical gardens.
Seamless Passenger Experience for Public Transport System
Defined new seamless passenger experience, sourced vendors, designed complementary products not yet existing in the market.
Certification in Product Management
Product Experts Academy - Tel Aviv, Israel
Completed Courses in the Board of Directors and the Corporate Senior Executives Training Program
Lahav Executive Education (Tel Aviv University’s Executive School) - Tel Aviv, Israel
Master of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Medicine, and Society
Imperial College London and University College London - London, UK
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy, Economics and Political Science
Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Jerusalem, Israel