Product Strategy2018 - PRESENTxsil.io
- Provided an inventive consulting process for product and company building.
- Implemented a product-centered discovery process resulting in strategic insights, new products, and business value creation.
- Raised seed investment for a SaaS startup after building its deck, scouting for investors, pitching, negotiating, and closing.
- Helped an agritech startup to develop a climate-controlled, soil-based container for the $8-billion US flower industry.
- Developed new passenger experience for Israel's public transport system - defined new seamless passenger experience, sourced vendors, designed complementary products not yet existing in the market.
Director of Business Development2015 - 2017Incubit Technology Ventures (Fully Owned by Elbit Systems)
- Invested successfully in four startups in the seed stage by managing the process from initial PPT to investment committee approval and engaging with multiple entrepreneurs to lead and complete comprehensive due diligence endeavors for deal flow startups.
- Sourced, evaluated, and identified new investments in the IoT, medical device, ICT, AI, AR/VR, nanomaterials, enterprise software, cybersecurity, drones, sensors, automotive, and aerospace industries.
- Guided portfolio companies to grow in value and achieve higher returns on investments by advising and defining the road maps for strategy implementation, management selection, and business development.
- Crafted and execute a growth strategy appropriate for all phases of product development and promotion for portfolio companies.
- Liaised with the C-suite, senior management, investment committees, legal, and other internal stakeholders.
- Led the initiative to establish a full corporate venture arm for the parent company with institutional financial partners.
- Spearheaded the engagement process between portfolio companies and parent company’s business units to promote technological synergy highly beneficial to both parties.
Co-founder | Vice President of Business and Finance2014 - 2015Wepic
- Crafted business strategies, defined product parameters and offerings, and developed the monetization and marketing model for the successful launch and continued management for the company and product.
- Created an innovative concept and recruited a server-developer and marketing expert in support of long-term vision.
- Recruited new team members to work on equity-based engagement rather than salary.
Head of Higher Education and Ministry of Science Budgets2009 - 2012Israel's Ministry of Finance, Budget Division, R&D Branch
- Negotiated a $2-billion reform for the higher education system successfully.
- Defined the new policy to incentivize research, promoted minorities' participation in higher education, and established an independent quality assurance unit for a higher education system.
- Formulated a new budgeting model that implemented new incentives for the higher education system.
- Managed budgets (higher education and science) for government and parliament approval.
- Drafted higher education and the Ministry of Science legislation.
- Implemented a macro-economic policy for the higher education system to align with national fiscal goals.
- Created a program to strengthen academy-industry relations and technology transfers.
- Elected as a representative for the Ministry of Finance to present their professional position at various forums including the cabinet, the parliament and for other governing bodies.
- Leveraged strong communication skills in liaising with executive-level decision makers and government officials ministers and director generals.