Country Product Manager2017 - PRESENTViu
- Managed Malaysian telecommunication company partnerships and billing integrations and integrated a seamless user registration and billing system to increase subscriptions.
- Acted as the product manager across all country business verticals and worked directly with the country manager and all heads of business verticals on advertising, subscription, engagement, and content capabilities.
- Partnered with the leading broadband provider in Malaysia to launch the Android TV version of our app onto their branded Android TV box.
- Led and conducted focus group discussions for the redesign of the browser product which increased user engagement by optimizing the website page layouts.
- Increased subscription revenues by split-testing different user-flows and features.
- Defined product requirements and go-to-market strategies for all country requests.
Consumer Product Manager2015 - 2017iCar Asia Sdn. Bhd.
- Redesigned the core website across three countries within two months and increased the website user experience, load speed, and engagement.
- Simplified the car listing creation process and vastly increased the completion rate of submissions.
- Developed new revenue generating advertising products in collaboration with car manufacturers, banks, and insurance partners across Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- Coordinated a 12-member development team of designers, developers, and quality assurance resources across Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- Implemented split-testing and website visitor recording tools, and optimised website conversion rates by conducting multivariable tests and analysing visitor recordings.
- Monitored, evaluated, and defined tactical responses to competitive threats, and ensured that any strategic threats are communicated directly with the executive management team.
- Worked closely with executive managers, country managers, technology teams, and marketing resources to ensure proper translation of ideas into product requirements and marketing plans.
Mobile Applications Project and Operations Manager2014 - 2015Mindvalley
- Diagnosed critical app problems by conducting user experience tests and engaging in 1-on-1 discussions with both advocates and opponents of the app.
- Produced, edited, and distributed marketing materials to promote new materials and features.
- Increased daily app downloads by cross promoting the flagship app through affiliate marketing across our partners’ sites and mailing lists.
- Improved daily revenue through targeted in-app banners after analyzing Google Analytics data and identifying the current purchasing trends of our users.
- Doubled the daily active user base of the flagship app by introducing a new onboarding process based on the best practices within the industry.
Customer Experience Operations Manager2013 - 2014Mindvalley
- Managed operations of a 15-member customer support team across Costa Rica and Malaysia and trained them about the company’s newest products and technological systems.
- Improved user experience across company websites and products by analyzing and reporting customer feedback to the marketing and technology teams.
- Increased job applications and decreased processing time by launching a new hiring process that involved Facebook marketing campaigns and automated tests.
- Eliminated dropped calls from within one month by researching, testing, and administering a new telephony support platform into the company.
- Decreased inbound customer support e-mails and the time to first response of outbound emails after implementing a new customer support platform.
Annual Fund Call Center Manager2010 - 2013Reed College
- Raised an all-time record in donations by implementing biweekly feedback sessions and mentorship programs within the team.
- Managed and trained over 35 employees on customer service etiquette, procedure, and sales techniques to increase the amount a prospective donor would contribute.
- Communicated with community members about donation opportunities and resolved their complaints and inquiries about current college policies and events.