Verified Expert in Product Management
Greg has over a decade of experience as a product executive, managing initiatives from initial idea through deployment including design, development, release, and go-to-market. He specializes in B2B and SaaS solutions and has collaborated with teams around the world to maximize return on investment.
Head of Strategy
iComply Investor Services
- Designed and implemented initial product release based on product proof-of-concept.
- Engaged with key stakeholders to prioritize and deploy key features to ensure initial market traction and long-term product direction.
- Negotiated key vendor contracts.
- Spoke at conferences as a subject matter expert on anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and the importance of regulatory compliance in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Developed industry-leading solutions to enable cryptocurrency novices to invest in token offerings.
- Designed best-in-class KYC solutions to meet the needs of emerging cryptocurrency businesses.
Senior Director, Technology and Product Development
- Developed new products and features to pursue new markets and geographies, such as support for non-Latin aliases for Asia and Eastern Europe and identification numbers to support Latin American markets.
- Responsible for maintaining market leadership and revenue growth for suite of data-based products.
- Developed long-term strategies to ensure product alignment with changes in highly regulated, quickly evolving industries, including investigations into new regulations, sanctions, and financial systems, including Iranian Sanctions, Cryptocurrency, and US System for Award Management.
- Engaged with World-Check Research to design and implement new data standards to improve quality and usability of World-Check data, including standardization of locations and languages.
- Engaged with key clients to develop relationships and maintain high client retention, including the development and delivery of Deep Dive sessions to clients and users globally to maximize client engagement and user satisfaction.
- Liaised with sales, pre-sales, and support organizations to provide support to clients and act as final escalation point for all support issues.
- Developed and deployed extensive client documentation to maximize client understanding of complex data architecture and to assist implementation of World-Check data into 3rd party solutions.
- Directed product development and deployment to maximize ROI for all development spend.
- Integrated World-Check with various partners and software integrators to ensure best possible user experience.
- Managed global team of developers and system administrators to ensure 99.995% availability of business-critical web applications.
- Managed technology, software development, and strategy for World-Check product portfolio.
- Deployed highly redundant hosting infrastructure across three continents.
- Supervised $3+ million annual technology and development budget.
Strategic R&D – Digital Hardware and Software Engineer
- Researched emerging technologies in IT infrastructure including SAN, DAS, NAS, wireless, connectivity, displays, and networking hardware.
- Analyzed trends and forecasts in networking and IT to bring new insight to the team.
- Traveled to customer sites to collaboratively identify pain points and develop need-based solutions.
- Developed and prototyped new ideas to broaden CommScope's portfolio of electronic and dynamic products which led to new products that address the needs of a diverse group of customers.
- Created strategies that enabled development of products in adjacent markets to expand market share.
- Developed proof-of-concept models for potential solutions.
- Created cost analyses and business proposals for potential products to predict market penetration of new concepts.
World-Check Global Load Balancing
Led mutli-disciplined, global team to migrate business critical, always on SaaS to globally load balanced infrastructure.
Relaunch Geopolitical Risk Ranking Systemhttps://www.refinitiv.com/en/products/country-risk-ranking/
Let product design and product management of a complete system redesign for a geopolitical risk-ranking system.
After a UX redesign, including the removal of complex, unnecessary features, the product was relaunched. First year revenue after the re-launch exceeded the previous 5 years combined.
Network Switch with Integrated Cable Termination Locations
US Patent Application 20130201993, 20100266117
Dynamic Labeling of Patch Panel Ports
US Patent 8,643,476
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology - Georgia