Head of Hardware and Software Products2018 - PRESENTVirtual Visions
- Led hardware and software development teams in the design, delivery, and operation of interactive digital mirrors for endless aisles, virtual try-on, and signage solutions at leading retailers like Lululemon, Uniqlo, Nordstrom, Zales, and Pagoda.
- Developed product strategy as a part of the business development with retail clients.
- Managed the day-to-day Agile product development process, leading to complete design, development, and deployment of products in less than 90 days.
Head of Product2016 - 2017Credo Mobile
- Led all product development initiatives for the company.
- Developed product strategy and roadmap including migration from Salesforce to Zendesk for the customer service team and implementation of Magento for the eCommerce management platform.
- Led the team in the complete migration from Salesforce to Zendesk in three months, including customer service workflow optimization and integration with Zendesk APIs.
Senior Manager of Product Management – Personalization2015 - 2016Staples
- Designed product strategy and roadmap for a multi-dimensional, curated personalization and loyalty program focused on increasing AOS and AOV by 10% each.
- Led the product management team to increase personalization revenue by 50% by analyzing the business customer’s purchase journey, leveraging new algorithms and A/B testing.
- Leveraged Lean Product methodology to validate an innovative SMB procurement service.
Global Head of Product, Click & Collect2013 - 2015eBay
- Built a strategic product plan for globally scalable, carrier-agnostic Click & Collect service, enabling more than $6 billion in GMV to be eligible for in-store pickup and return across 700 retail stores.
- Oversaw the end-to-end customer experience on eBay's site and mobile app development, including in-store team experience for a frictionless, efficient fulfillment process.
- Formulated a frictionless product strategy at eBay to build Click & Collect, a global service enabling in-store pickup and return; the UK launch delivered $250 million annualized GMV.
Head of Product, PickupPoints2012 - 2013ShopRunner
- Drove the requirements, design, and implementation of customer and retail experience, including the mobile application, MDM-integration, and kiosks for PickupPoints to a 150-store service launch.
- Led the product strategy for launch with key retailers including 7-Eleven and ToysRUs.
- Led the post-launch product operations and analytics.
Founder, CEO2008 - 2012PickupZone
- Built innovative package delivery service targeting “last mile” problem for 1 billion annual residential deliveries within dense metropolitan markets.
- Demonstrated service value proposition from a single neighborhood test to a multi-site launch by understanding customer adoption, usage patterns, in-store conversion and AOV.
- Executed a scalable multi-city roll-out with Walgreens, resulting NPS > 90% and 67% purchase rate.
- Guided the company to successful acquisition by ShopRunner.
Product Manager2011 - 2011CogoLabs
- Developed a used car lead generation site with quick turnover.
- Achieved an annualized revenue run-rate of $4.67 million in four months.
- Contributed to the acquisition process for Motovy.com by ADP in December 2011.
Director of IT and eCommerce2002 - 2007Decathlon
- Launched koodza.fr, Decathlon’s first eCommerce distribution channel.
- Implemented logistics and fulfillment systems and processes as well as integrations with carriers.
- Set strategic direction for retail systems and infrastructure, leading a team of system engineers, software developers, system analysts, and project managers.
- Proposed and led a $1.5 million international project to overhaul the retail ERP and business systems, delivering over $1 million in annual ROI.
- Led a cross-functional team to reduce inventory shrinkage from 2.6% to 0.7% through process analysis, optimization, and development of new software tools.
Management Consultant, Strategy2002 - 2002Fidelity Investments
- Completed a value-chain analysis of Fidelity Investments' enterprise data systems.
- Completed and delivered a SWOT and competitive analysis.
- Presented recommendations based on the above analyses to the CEO.
Product Manager1998 - 2000Lycos
- Managed all projects for Lycos Communities Services.
- Wrote product requirement documents for the integration of message boards in key content verticals like sports.
- Wrote product requirement document for the creation of stock/investment message boards.