Director of Product Development2021 - PRESENTRyder Systems
- Established product work streams to align with business objectives.
- Identified launch customers to participate in a pilot program.
- Established a product advisory board with key customer stakeholders.
- Created a product roadmap and vetted with the pilot customers and product advisory board.
- Presented a product plan and updates to the CEO and business unit presidents as a report on the capital investment.
Director of Product Management2015 - 2020Sabre Corp.
- Solved the client revenue problem with the launch of the Revenue Optimization suite in a $2.5 billion market. It is an innovative approach to airline/travel agency relationship management.
- Closed 120+ product sales by leveraging instrumentation analytics to quantify value and guide roadmap priorities. Proved the value of revenue-generating solutions with customer data.
- Secured three beta partners through the voice of the customer product advisory board for innovative platform analytics, defined process performance metrics, and introduced journey analytics.
- Launched the beta version of the Agency Managed Commission (client-to-client contract automation) with eight travel agencies as a test of minimum viable product feature set and value-based pricing.
- Led the first product team to migrate a data product to the cloud (AWS platform).
Director of Product Marketing and Innovation2012 - 2015Sabre Corp.
- Increased customer revenue by $30 million through the launch of the Revenue Optimization concept with a key client.
- Reduced product development and QA costs by 20% by implementing visual requirements (center of excellence).
- Published a white paper, defining the compromise between airline and travel agency revenue agreements.
Manager of Retailing and Distribution Platform Pricing2011 - 2012Sabre Corp.
- Maintained 100% compliance for industry regulatory updates.
- Oversaw an $80-million business with a joint venture partner in APAC.
- Coordinated product consolidation as part of a $400-million merger and acquisition deal.
Product Manager2002 - 2011Sabre Corp.
- Generated $4.5 million in annual recurring revenue by introducing a new pricing structure based on the network effect of interlining air carriers.
- Closed deals for digital value management solution with two large airlines as part of their hosting agreement renewal.
- Completed the digital transformation of multi-airline ticketing through release of network digital communication protocol.
Mechanical Engineer1997 - 2002Peco Facet
- Delivered a $3.1-million filtration system on time and under budget.
- Modeled proprietary closure technology and analyzed for potential failure points using finite element analysis.
- Removed 5% of costs from an established filtration product line.