eCommerce Consultant2019 - PRESENTD'IYANU
- Deployed 55 questions to 18,000 customers collecting feedback across demo and psychographic information, customer satisfaction, product quality, and product requests.
- Presented insights to an internal team of ten members informing manufacturing, marketing, executive, development, and support teams of findings.
- Analyzed 16 months of sales data to identify the most valuable customers and top-selling items.
- Identified the average revenue per customer, purchase frequency, and time between purchases.
eCommerce Consultant2018 - 2018Knomo London
- Developed an Agile project management methodology across a team of ten including product, marketing, support, and executive teams.
- Reprioritized a backlog of 75 tasks into a six-month roadmap based on the Eisenhower Matrix Priority Methodology.
- Analyzed 500 user screen recordings to identify greater friction points in the shopping experience to determine the top priorities of the site redesign feature list.
- Designed a three-month promotional calendar that was coordinated across retail and distribution channels.
eCommerce Product Manager2016 - 2018LuMee
- Created and maintained a product roadmap for site updates, and ran A/B tests that lead to a 3% increase in CVR, a 5% increase in AOV, and a 10% increase in RPV YOY.
- Strategized and implemented seven automated lifecycle emails that increased channel revenue by 207% in 2017, and 36% in 2018.
- Designed and deployed six customer feedback surveys gathering 9,052 responses that reprioritized website development, product manufacturing, marketing, and customer support initiatives.
- Built and updated an annual sales forecast for the channel based on changes in business goals (new products, marketing initiatives, and promotions).
- Designed an annual promotional calendar to drive revenue around new product releases and the cyclical buying behavior of the LuMee customer base.
Product Manager2016 - 2016Cue Connect
- Created and maintained the business requirement documents to rebuild 450 features across three products (injectable website widgets, merchant data portal API and CMS app integration, and IOS SDK).
- Oversaw a development team of 13 to release 50 features across integrated eCommerce apps and a merchant data dashboard to bring in new clients doubling the MRR for the period.
- Brought in to retrain the product and sales positioning for five sales and two customer success team members.
Product Manager2015 - 2016Related Noise
- Grew the user base for a social content embed widget from 100 to 20,000 in four months.
- Created the scope and deployed the go-to-market freemium pricing strategy. Designed the upsell tiers to balance increased service with client growth.
- Redesigned the sign-up flow UX. This was based on insights garnered by conducting 50 user interviews and A/B testing, increasing the completion rate by 25% month-over-month.
Partner, VP of Marketing2014 - 2014Kivvik
- Secured the investment of seed capital from investors.
- Analyzed the competitive marketplace of $4 billion (TAM) and 20 competitors, which led to a major business pivot, and the strategic positioning of the company and product.
- Summarized and prioritized customer feedback from 100 interviews and 40 usability tests for the product team.
- Identified and negotiated 11 strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 companies and SMBs.
- Strategically led and implemented all external marketing and communications across digital, social and email campaigns.
- Created the brand identity and persona for company and web application.
- Recruited, hired and paired key talent to grow cohesive cross-functional teams.