Founder2016 - PRESENTThe Cintman Group
- Evaluated $10 million in company acquisitions and led product integration efforts.
- Wrote and introduced the product core-function strategy, reducing the time to manage the backlog.
- Led product integration between digital asset management, workflow solution, and content delivery.
- Completed the concept to launch the redevelopment of reseller portal and license management system.
- Developed platinum and gold support packages that were promoted through marketing.
- Defined the new generation digital asset management product roadmap.
- Managed backlog for four products (digital asset management and market analysis).
- Manage a team of 20 engineers and six product managers from acquisition through a company integration.
Product Manager2016 - 2019Texas Association of School Boards
- Conducted market research across 30 states and three markets (public schools, private, and government).
- Implemented software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes driving improvement in user story creation.
- Launched the Apple App in collaboration with third-party vendors, increasing target user adoption rate by 15%.
- Built persona models and identified key decision-makers decreasing sales cycle by one month.
- Identified social media, partner, and website connections, improving lead generation by 10%.
Storage Product Consultant2014 - 2016US Tech Solutions
- Authored training plans and technical curriculum for VLT, ILT, and e-learning environments for new software storage solution management.
- Analyzed technology concepts and translated product information into accurate and effective train-the-trainer programs for Dell educators worldwide.
- Partnered with engineers, cross-organization teams, vendors, and partners to elicit crucial information in developing training materials covering topics such as data-center design, a software-defined data center, and storage management.
System Administrator2001 - 2014Round Rock Independent School District
- Directed an $11 million federal e-rate program and assembled documentation for compliance and disbursement for infrastructure projects.
- Directed a team of 60 employees deploying a $2 million virtualization project to centralize data center operations.
- Led a $1.5 million Google migration project to transition 50,000 email users to Google infrastructure and guided 200 stakeholders.
- Developed district help desk processes that streamlined ticketing management and improved all areas of support by 20%.
- Administered extensive hardware and software: Dell servers, storage array, AIX, network firewall, email (Lotus Domino/G-Suite), financial system, Active Directory, VM Ware, VOps, ESXi, VCenter, TSM backup, disaster recovery planning, and data center.