Strategic Advisor2017 - 2019SeaChange International
- Provided strategic guidance and analysis to the CEO and senior executives of a publicly traded company.
Chief Technology Officer2016 - 2019Outfront Media
- Developed Outfront's ON SmartMedia Platform (world's largest digital out-of-home advertising network), spanning new display systems for fixed outdoor and rolling stock (subway and light rail) applications, an IoT-scale remote management platform, and a cloud-based content management and optimizing scheduler system.
- Built the engineering team from scratch up to a team of 25.
- Defined requirements for and designed an integrated network/display solution for subway and commuter rail applications.
- Built and led a vendor consortium to deliver a rail solution on time and within budget.
- Defined and established Agile product development life cycle processes.
Chief Technology Officer2013 - 2016Clypd
- Provided strategic and technology leadership in a programmatic TV advertising technology startup.
- Built the company's premier engineering and solutions teams.
- Defined the company's strategic direction from a technology perspective.
- Fundamentally influenced company culture.
- Authored TVOnTap Specification for Programmatic Linear TV; incorporated it into industry standard GABBCon ABCD Specification.
Vice President, Solutions2011 - 2013Edgeware AB
- Enabled the adoption and deployment of Edgeware's Video Delivery Network technologies through a mix of business development, product management, and solution engineering.
- Established the US office for a Swedish startup.
- Defined North American market entry strategy.
- Developed key technology partner relationships.
- Mapped out positioning relative to competitors in the North American market.
Director of Product Management2009 - 2011ARRIS
- Oversaw ARRIS' $55M end-to-end multi-screen IP video solution set, which provided managed service providers with a complete TV/STB+Web+mobile platform for content delivery, management, and monetization.
- Defined a multi-screen product solution.
- Rebuilt a linear ad insertion product line, gaining 20 points of market share and becoming the dominant competitor in the market.
- Restructured the video server product line.
Product Manager2006 - 2008Motorola
- Handled product management for the company's $30 million interactive video platform, back-office offerings, and partnerships, which provided advanced services such as Network Personal Video Recording (NPVR), Time-Shifted TV, and Television on Demand. Customers included tier 1 multiple system operators such as Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, and UPC.