VP of Data & Exchange2021 - PRESENTiMedia Brands, Inc
- Led the retail media ad exchange to 48% year-over-year revenue growth compared to the industry average of 3%.
- Integrated a yield optimization service into our exchange that uses machine learning algorithms to send only the best matching advertising opportunities to ad buyers, resulting in a 40% reduction in request volume and 20% increase in CPM prices.
- Developed a DRTV model for connected TV advertising, experimenting with various technologies and video media tests to optimize towards the tactics that performed best.
- Streamlined and consolidated disparate division, corporate and product privacy policies and opt-out mechanisms from various acquisitions to meet CCPA regulations.
- Groomed the backlog of product requirements that had built up over time, addressing both front-end and back-end problems that had arisen from a lack of recent investment and accumulated technical debt.
- Scoped, sized, and prioritized a comprehensive product roadmap. This includes identifying gaps in the current backlog, as well as future business needs that could be classified as "big bets."
- Building a data team to develop data products and analytics by combining multiple internal data sets to create an API data feed for internal and external customers.
No Code Developer2004 - PRESENTSide Projects
- Used Make.com to build MailHold.io to pause all emails for delivery until a fixed time every day, releasing all emails from starred Gmail contacts immediately.
- Built a custom-curated news website from bookmarklet to email newsletter delivery, including content summarization, standardization, categorization, and image selection.
- Developed a custom strategic planning, goal, and employee objective alignment tool with Knack.
- Built a semi-automated paid search campaign creation wizard for Google AdWords with Filemaker.
- Created a domain name sales data scraper and multi-model resale price valuation tool using Filemaker and SEMRush.
- Built a multi-job board search tool driven by a resume, using AI to extract search concepts and execute the query with Bubble, Google Cloud, and Make.com.
VP of Product Operations2019 - 2021Sovrn Holdings
- Increased team productivity by 35% and 66% without additional hires.
- Boosted team culture and NPS scores 3.5x with 100% participation.
- Delivered sales prospect profile scoring model for scoring leads within Salesforce, statistically optimized toward ideal clients.
- Collaborated with data science to develop RTB ad exchange bid request optimization to reduce AWS and WhiteOps infrastructure costs by 10% without impacting revenue.
- Collaborated with the executive and product teams to create a comprehensive digital identity data product strategy to minimize the reliance on third-party cookies.
- Designed and led the first phase of the operational process and workflow integration and automation.
- Managed four business line teams use EOS Traction Tools, enabling Sovrn to meet quarterly 2020 revenue goals.
- Created an operational alert and troubleshooting flow with Grafana and Splunk.
VP of Product Management2017 - 2019MediaShift Technologies
- Delivered a “Verified Household” GIVT probabilistic targeting data model based on ISP data enhanced with 10 third-party data sources, with accuracy as good or better than Digital Element.
- Delivered an IP video measurement MVP for real-time, cross-device reach and frequency streaming video content and advertising.
- Delivered a self-service SAAS analytics reporting MVP from 1 billion monthly rows of streaming ISP traffic data using Tableau.
- Delivered back-end big data management of 27 million HTTP requests from 20,000 anonymous ISP subscribers every day.
- Designed a linear-to-addressable TV advertising POC joining household ISP geolocation with cable set-top-box Service Group data.
- Delivered a personal preferences data privacy and IP-based opt-out MVP for consumer households.
VP of Technology2014 - 2017Boulder Heavy Industries
- Achieved 1% Tracfone eCommerce revenue growth at 12x ROI through improved cross-device media attribution measurement.
- Achieved 30% client-wide campaign CPA reduction through an optimized 37% viewability increase and 24% reduction in Bot Fraud.
- Delivered an “AdWords for Twitter” self-serve social media keyword advertising platform.
- Developed workflow automation systems for distributed quality control teams by integrating internal and third-party platforms such as Knack.com.
Director of Product Management2013 - 2014SpotX
- Upgraded a geo-based Census data inventory forecasting tool to a web self-serve, audience-centric methodology.
- Immediate $250,000 savings by integrating a data management platform (DMP) Lotame.
- Secured a $10 million client by collaborating on custom feature developments.
- Generated $1 million in revenue by rolling out an ad quality and fraud solution.
- Evaluated and integrated third-party ad quality technology DoubleVerify.
Entrepreneur2010 - 2013Pretarget
- Bootstrapped startup of ten people, achieving profitability in the first year on revenue of $1 million.
- Designed, patented, and developed a cookieless, keyword-based advertising targeting algorithm.
- Received four US patents for cookieless behavioral keyword display ad targeting products on mobile and desktop web.
Product Director2005 - 2010Interpublic Group
- Led the customization and integration of Turn DSP to create Cadreon agency trading desk (now called Matterkind), increasing team media revenue by 25% and gross margins to 10%.
- Increased Universal McCann's performance media team revenue by 25% by creating a centralized ad retargeting network for Microsoft media.
- Developed standard media plan offerings and automated standard processes for $50 million in spending across 51 Microsoft clients.
Product Marketing Manager1997 - 1999Excite@Home Matchlogic
- Developed bandwidth targeting and rich media digital ad products.
- Created and managed Rich Media Days in three cities to educate the market on rich media advertising.
- Authored product marketing material for external customers and marketing communications, including website, collateral, customer letters, and ghostwriting for executives.