VP of Data & Exchange2021 - PRESENTiMedia Brands
- Led the retail media ad exchange to 48% year-over-year revenue growth compared to the industry average of 3%.
- Integrated a yield optimization service into our exchange that uses machine learning algorithms to send only the best matching advertising opportunities to ad buyers, resulting in a 40% reduction in request volume and a 20% increase in CPM prices.
- Developed a DRTV model for connected TV advertising, experimenting with various technologies and video media tests to optimize tactics that performed the best.
- Streamlined and consolidated disparate divisions, corporate and product privacy policies, and opt-out mechanisms from various acquisitions to meet CCPA regulations.
- Groomed the backlog of product requirements built up over time, addressing both front-end and back-end problems arising from a lack of recent investment and accumulated technical debt.
- Scoped, sized, and prioritized a comprehensive product roadmap, which included identifying gaps in the current backlog and future business needs that could be classified as big bets.
- Built a data team to develop data products and analytics by combining multiple internal data sets to create an API data feed for internal and external customers.
No Code Developer2004 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created an email holder to send all emails on a fixed time daily using make.com. This allowed releasing all emails from starred Gmail contacts immediately.
- Built a custom-curated news website from bookmarklet to email newsletter delivery. It also included content summarization, standardization, categorization, and image selection.
- Developed a custom strategic planning, goal, and employee objective alignment tool with Knack.
- Built a semi-automated paid search campaign creation wizard for Google AdWords with FileMaker.
- Created a domain name sales data scraper and multi-model resale price valuation tool using FileMaker and Semrush.
- Built a multi-job board search tool driven by a resume, using artificial intelligence to extract search concepts and execute a query with Bubble, Google Cloud, and Make.com.
VP of Product Operations2019 - 2021Sovrn
- Increased team productivity by 35% and 66% without additional hires.
- Boosted team culture and Net Promoter Score (NPS) by 3.5x with 100% participation.
- Delivered a sales prospect profile scoring model for scoring leads within Salesforce, statistically optimized toward ideal clients.
- Collaborated with data science to develop RTB ad exchange bid request optimization to reduce AWS and White Ops infrastructure costs by 10% without impacting revenue.
- Worked with executive and product teams to create a comprehensive digital identity data product strategy to minimize the reliance on third-party cookies.
- Designed and led the first phase of the operational process and workflow integration and automation.
- Managed four business line teams using the project management solution for entrepreneurial operating systems, Traction Tools, enabling Sovrn to meet quarterly 2020 revenue goals.
- Created an operational alert and troubleshooting flow with Grafana and Splunk.
VP of Product Management2017 - 2019MediaShift Technologies
- Delivered a verified, household GIVT probabilistic targeting data model based on ISP data enhanced with 10 third-party data sources, with accuracy as good or better than Digital Element.
- Provided an IP video measurement minimum viable product (MVP) for real-time, cross-device reach and frequency streaming video content and advertising.
- Delivered a self-service SaaS analytics reporting MVP from 1 billion monthly rows of streaming ISP traffic data using Tableau.
- Managed back-end big data of 27 million HTTP requests from 20,000 anonymous ISP subscribers daily.
- Designed a linear addressable TV advertising POC joining the household's ISP geolocation with cable set-top box service group data.
- Delivered a personal preferences data privacy and IP-based opt-out MVP for consumer households.
VP of Technology2014 - 2017Boulder Heavy Industries
- Achieved 1% TracFone eCommerce revenue growth at 12x ROI through improved cross-device media attribution measurement.
- Gained a 30% client-wide campaign CPA reduction through an optimized 37% viewability increase and a 24% reduction in bot frauds.
- Delivered a self-serve social media keyword advertising platform.
- Developed workflow automation systems for distributed quality control teams by integrating internal and third-party platforms like Knack.com.
Director of Product Management2013 - 2014SpotX
- Upgraded a geo-based Census data inventory forecasting tool to a web self-serve, audience-centric methodology.
- Immediate $250,000 savings by integrating a data management platform (DMP) Lotame.
- Secured a $10 million client by collaborating on custom feature developments.
- Generated $1 million in revenue by rolling out an ad quality and fraud solution.
- Evaluated and integrated third-party ad quality technology DoubleVerify.
Entrepreneur2010 - 2013Pretarget
- Bootstrapped a startup of 10 people, achieving profitability on revenue of $1 million in the first year.
- Designed, patented, and developed a cookieless, keyword-based advertising targeting algorithm.
- Received four US patents for cookieless behavioral keyword display ad targeting products on a mobile and desktop web.
Product Director2005 - 2010Interpublic Group (IPG)
- Led the customization and integration of Turn DSP to create the Cadreon agency trading desk (now called Matterkind), increasing team media revenue by 25% and gross margins by 10%.
- Increased Universal McCann's performance media team revenue by 25% by creating a centralized ad retargeting network for Microsoft media.
- Developed standard media plan offerings and automated standard processes for $50 million in spending across 51 Microsoft clients.
Product Marketing Manager1997 - 1999Excite@Home Matchlogic
- Developed bandwidth targeting and rich media digital ad products.
- Created and managed Rich Media Days in three cities to educate the market on rich media advertising.
- Authored product marketing material for external customers and marketing communications, including website, collateral, and customer letters, and ghostwriting for executives.