Senior Product Manager2019 - PRESENTLogiNext Solutions Inc
- Owned the overall product strategy and roadmap for three product lines and three core route optimization engines.
- Pioneered industry-first functionality to bring together on-demand and scheduled operations support in a single route optimization engine.
- Conceptualized and built two high-revenue product lines that increased revenue and adoption by more than 25%. These became the most highly adopted and highest revenue generating modules in the entire product suite.
- Introduced a data-driven product development framework by spearheading the organization's data analytics division.
- Owned the analytics strategy for five product lines by defining 35+ usage metrics to help define, measure, track, and modify the organization's product strategy and performance.
- Led product marketing initiatives that included the ownership of the organization's product release notes, API documentation, and knowledge base. Formed the content style guide by referring to the AP and Mailchimp content style guides.
- Conceptualized and built more than five interactive dashboards for client leadership teams to view and analyze their overall product KPIs, including overall summary analytics, real-time auto-dispatch analytics, and driver-compliance analytics.
Technical Product Manager2017 - 2019LogiNext Solutions Inc
- Spearheaded the organization’s overall integration strategy, which involved creating. over 60 APIs, standardizing and introducing API frameworks, and implementing design best practices.
- Led integrations with over 20 SaaS tools used across the organization to automate various business processes as well as by department heads and business analysts.
- Spearheaded the organization's Agile transformation by introducing the Scrum framework and acting as a scrum master and product owner.
- Optimized release cycles by 40% by implementing Scrum across the company and led three Scrum teams to successfully restructure release processes.
- Consistently eliminated technical debt by working closely with engineering to define and develop the platform architecture from a scalability perspective.
- Converted underperforming teams into high-performing teams through the introduction of Agile and process compliance.
Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer2015 - 2018TrussBot Holding B.V. | SoulSkill
- Led the technology and product vision of the organization. SoulSkill acquired 25,000+ candidates and 80+ recruiting partners, closing approximately 15 positions per month within the first year of its launch.
- Identified core industry pain points and candidate solutions, along with a go-to-market strategy and scaling roadmap.
- Designed the two core recommendation and optimization algorithms that were the heart of the platform. These used a combination of transactional and psychometric parameters to find the best candidates for a job opening.
- Led the roadmap and implementation of two of the back-end algorithms that assessed historical data, psychometric evaluation, entity clustering, and match quality to find outcomes.
- Identified 20+ key metrics (100+ overall) to implement a product design framework (job stories) to align user expectations with product features.
- Achieved 99.9% product availability by leading the engineering of the web platform. Defined a future-ready application architecture for scale.
- Improved delivery timelines by 60% through the introduction of Scrum. Customized sprints for smooth transitions between product and technology teams.
- Led integrations with multiple partner systems and developed reporting frameworks for seamless communication between teams, with minimal overhead.
- Developed a white-label framework to allow the SoulSkill web application to be embedded in partner systems for a consistent experience.
Senior Analyst2012 - 2015Accenture
- Served as the primary business analyst for two web applications (Careers Marketplace and Career Planning) that were being built to help the global employee base build and plan their professional careers based on their aspirations.
- Gathered requirements and built the search capability for the Careers Marketplace portal, which considered a user's past searches, current location and designation, business vertical, and recommended jobs based on past applications.
- Secured the necessary sign-offs for 100+ features in 25+ sprints over two years as the primary business analyst for two web application products.
- Collaborated with onshore and offshore stakeholders to identify the product roadmaps and requirements based on data analytics and usage of the portals.
- Reduced the human effort for testing cycles by 20% by introducing automation initiatives for the Careers Marketplace and Career Planning platforms. Led delivery and sign-offs for both platforms.
Analyst2010 - 2012Accenture
- Eliminated 80% of the effort and human errors by leading the planning and implementation of eight tools that automated data assimilation, cleansing, and transformation.
- Decreased turnaround time by over 60% by creating a centralized, one-stop web portal for service requests. The solution was created for the India team and subsequently widely appreciated and implemented globally within Accenture.
- Collaborated with the internal stakeholders to build and implement a framework for ETL testing for the data warehouses being built by the organization.