Verified Expert in Product Management
Stacey is closely involved in the startup community in Perth and understands what it takes to turn an idea into reality. She has founded a nonprofit organization supporting young women to build confidence utilizing boxing. This was her most challenging project to date, as she was required to fully use her big strategic picture and detailed planning skill set. Stacey has worked with products for over 15 years and is just as passionate as the companies are about their products.
Dingo Factory Pty Ltd
- Managed a $12 million digital portfolio at Woodside Energy for the project division. Built a strategy, managed a team of 15 project professionals, guided executive management in making digital decisions, and led innovation in the tech solutions team.
- Headed a product development project to create an app that replaced radio communications with smartwatches for the venue, event bar, and security staff.
- Led a startup founder through the process of creating a pitch deck and launching a proof of concept. Also, I created and maintained product key performance indicators. Finally, I developed and managed user testing.
- Acted as a product manager for the Ultimate Fight Network (UFN), an app that brings the industry together on one platform to post events and news, sell tickets, and engage with fans and the community.
- Pitched the productization of an idea to the CEO of a national indigenous-owned consulting firm.
- Developed a business strategy for a tourist business in remote Kimberley, North Western Australia.
- Oversaw the implementation of mixed reality hardware and software to overcome travel limitations during COVID-19.
The Young Boxing Woman Project
- Launched the boxing project with over 100 participants going through our programs in the first 12 months. We are still going strong six years later with qualified social impact outcomes.
- Spoke publicly at corporate events to promote the organization's mission and vision.
- Designed the business model, strategy, and detailed plan. Also, I recruited board members, a co-founder, and on-the-ground staff. Finally, I approached local community bodies for support.
- Headed a team of eight to successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a national agriculture business in Australia.
- Developed and implemented a digital transformation strategy and execution plan for a state-wide gas pipeline company.
- Product-managed the design and implementation of a mobile app for a global mining service company.
- Managed a data and AI project for a national mining company to improve their predictive maintenance outcomes.
- Established the team to work in an Agile way and adopt key product team principles.
- Managed the risk profile for the remote operation center.
- Oversaw the implementation of multiple software projects.
- Created an operational readiness forum to better transition greenfield projects into operations for the operational technology team.
- Mentored team leaders in project management skills.
- Transitioned greenfield projects into the operations team.
- Managed the capital budget for the operations center totaling $18 million.
Agile Project Manager
- Took ownership of a problematic issue that was impacting a team of four: the PLM tool would go down for eight hours once or twice a week for two years. I created an internal and external team and solved the issue in four months.
- Led the implementation of all IT infrastructure for the setup of a new aircraft hangar on a defense site. This included networks, servers, switches, and associated software.
- Guided the business leaders through decisions on prioritizing the pipeline of SAP projects and acted as an internal consultant. I would lead the SAP team to deliver the pipeline of work.
Ultimate Fight Networkhttps://www.dingofactory.com.au/portfolio
Led the development of the Ultimate Fight Network (UFN) app from an idea to product launch, including product design, strategy, testing, and implementation.
EVENT SAFE Mobile Apphttps://www.dingofactory.com.au/portfolio
Led the design and development team, completing the project from an idea to product launch.
FANQ Mobile App
Led the founder through the process of creating a pitch deck and launching a proof of concept (POC).
Productization Pitch | Indigenous Consulting Grouphttps://www.dingofactory.com.au/portfolio
Developed and led the pitch for the productionization of services for Indigenous Consulting Group.
Data and AI to Improve Predictive Maintenance
Led a data and AI team to review historical data and seek out patterns to develop a machine learning algorithm to apply to predictive maintenance.
Bachelor's Degree in Public Health and Law
University of Western Australia - Perth, Australia
Innovation Through Design
University of Sydney School of Architecture, Design, and Planning
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring