Verified Expert in Product Management
Stefan is an exceedingly motivated and results-oriented analytical business professional with more than eight years of software development experience. He has a passion for innovation, problem solving, and driving products and ideas from inception to release into the market and beyond.
Business eCommerce Analyst
Stanley Black & Decker - Main
- Worked with senior business stakeholders in requirements gathering and backlog management. Actively participated in building the roadmap for the project.
- Collaborated very closely with three large scrum teams on a daily basis to develop and successfully deploy each sprint, bringing business-impacting requirements to production and making them available to users.
- Mocked and designed most of the interface that was developed in accordance with best practices and project specificity.
- Organized and participated in gathering user feedback, making sure that all the relevant pain points and gaps were captured and prioritized within the sprints.
Agile Product Owner
- Served as a product owner for a large-scale digital experience management solution (CMS and eCommerce) used by some of the Balkans' largest companies, leading a Scrum team of nine to implement a number of new product features.
- Acted as a product owner for NetTV Plus, the leading IPTV platform for users from the ex-Yugoslavian (ex-Yu) diaspora. This world-class content provider helps its users feel close to home while enjoying a high-quality service.
- Served as a product owner for WM AppBuilder, a web tool for quick and easy creation of native mobile applications for Android and iOS that requires no development skills.
- Acted as a product owner working with a team of seven on the development of MVP webshop portal for Austrian virtual mobile operator m:tel.
Senior Product Manager
- Contributed to the conceptualization and product design of an official presentation and communication platform between the City of Belgrade and its citizens, acting as a product manager.
- Served as a product manager on the development of numerous media and magazine portals and applications for Adria Media Group and other clients, such as Mondo, Wanted, Adria Media TV, Story.hr, Sportklub, and N1.
- Led the GDPR principles implementation as a lead coordinator on a large number of regional projects with multiple internal and clients’ teams, including development, product, legal, and business.
- Acted as a product manager on the conceptualization of multiple mobile operators' webshops and self-cares, through workshops with clients and market and customer analysis. Some of those operators are m:tel Montenegro, m:tel Austria, and mt:s Serbia.
- Collaborated with senior executives and product owners on building the product vision and roadmap.
- Led the implementation of SAP Customer Data Cloud for customer management within the project and its integration with SAP Commerce and SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Set up marketing automation tools for personalized and effective communication with both clients and their customers.
- Designed and developed a website for the Serbian national film institute, Film Center Serbia.
- Developed a new website, complete with the visual design, for the Serbian Institute of Ethnography.
- Designed and developed a website for the New Balkans Institute.
- Collaborated with different small teams to deliver numerous websites as a front-end developer.
- Developed a WordPress extension for eCommerce in collaboration with the CEO.
- Developed the eCommerce module dashboard and customer retail portals.
- Designed a product roadmap for new features and their specifications.
WM Origami (CMS and eCommerce)https://origami.wm.rs/origami/cms
Led the scrum team through the development of a robust CMS solution that is now driving more than 30 of the largest media portals in the Balkans region and a reliable storefront for 10+ eCommerce portals integrated with SAP Commerce.
M:tel Austria | Mobile Virtual Network Operatorhttps://mtel.at/
Contributed to presales, sales, and product development processes that allowed the final product to be delivered on time and within the budget with great success on the market.
City of Belgrade | New Platform for Omnichannel Communication with Belgrade Citizens
Led the product design of a concept for a new official digital city presentation and tools for improving how city officials communicate with its citizens and vice-versa.
Used different technologies on the project, including WM Origami Content Studio (CMS), SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, and SAP Qualtrics.
Led the design and development of a new IPTV platform with the client's newly developed business model.
Implementation of GDPR Compliant Processes and Tools
Coordinated multiple internal and clients' teams through successful implementation of tools that provide GDPR compliance.
WM Origami eCommercehttps://origami.wm.rs/origami/ecommerce
Led the development team of seven during the product's lifespan, designing and developing new features and improving the existing ones.
It enables the integration of content and commerce, bringing the best of both worlds together to create an engaging commerce experience for brands to tell a fully cohesive story that drives loyalty, trust, and conversion.
Outsourced my product management services for a client's internal team to develop their video management system (VMS) platform, which is now core technology for providing linear and non-linear video on demand (VoD) content to their users in Serbia.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Belgrade Polytechnic - Belgrade, Serbia
SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) Consultant