Product Manager2019 - 2020Facilio Inc.
- Assessed customer pain points and feature requests, owned product backlog, and prioritized and led cross-functional teams to implement new features.
- Enhanced an existing module and increased an important engagement metric from 30% to over 85%.
- Analyzed overall product usage metrics and customer feedback; devised actionable plans to improve product adoption.
- Strategized and presented business case for entry of our IoT solution into the airport market.
- Led integration of two third-party software into product by aligning stakeholders and defining use cases.
- Handled alpha customer/early-adopter relationship to deploy and test new features.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing to help present product offerings and value propositions to prospective clients.
- Strategized and built key differentiating features by researching market, competition, and product positioning.
Software Engineer2014 - 2017Cisco Systems
- Guided five engineering and customer service teams in the US, Israel, and France to identify and solve security issues.
- Received 10 out of 30 awards given to teams with 6-11 members for demonstrating outstanding customer focus.
- Created and managed processes to enable clients to test set-top-box performance remotely and improved turnaround time of client’s customer service teams by 90%.
- Identified and rectified software license violations using opensource tools.
- Delivered tightly scheduled, high priority client requested feature by coordinating with program management and team members; awarded for completing project fastest in the business unit.
- Identified need to reduce strong user dissatisfaction and executed feature that gracefully handles hardware failures.