Agile Program Manager2016 - 2019Accenture
- Managed the video streaming app development (back end and front end) programs for six clients in six countries with 100 people, implementing the Accenture Video solution product-Hotstar, BT Sports, Turner, NET, Vodacom, and Sony TV.
- Improved productivity by 20% by implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) combined with agile program management.
- Saved 15% deployment and support costs by transforming teams to DevOps.
- Managed a multiculturally diverse team of over 50 people, geographically distributed in three countries and three different time zones to successfully deliver the app under tight deadlines.
- Provided leadership to a team of 100 people (developers, testers, and operators) promoting an environment where talent is encouraged. Developed a high performing team through effective hiring, coaching, and performance management.
Technical Product Manager2013 - 2015BBC
- Joined the team as a technical architect and became the technical product manager. Designed and delivered RESTful services for BBC personalization with tight deadlines to increase revenue by 15%.
- Delivered four RESTful back-end services in Java and AWS with 100% automation test and deployment to support one million concurrent users.
- Converted three legacy systems into scalable, sustainable back-end services for personalizing content on BBC using the latest tools and technologies, implementing TDD and BDD to increase quality by 20%.
- Collaborated with diverse, multicultural teams of 20 people, geographically distributed in three countries.
Technical Architect2009 - 2013Gtech UK, Ltd.
- Led teams of ~8 people to deliver and maintain the British National Lottery on various channels, Internet, TV, SMS, Tesco Tills using Java, Spring, and EJB on Websphere.
- Acted as the application architect for eight modules of the British National Lottery application and customer service applications to support millions of users.
- Designed and managed the technical quality of the British National Lottery application by code and design reviews, ensuring the highest quality was delivered with a CI/CD framework.
Technical Architect2003 - 2009Camelot Group, PLC.
- Responsible for the technical design of the British National Lottery. Enhanced the technical quality for delivery by 10% by introducing a continuous integration (CI) environment with Jenkins and automated quality tools.
- Designed a customer service application for the British National Lottery with enhanced security features, access control, and disaster recovery processes to support 1,000 calls per day.
- Improved efficiency of developers by 20% by introducing automated code quality and integration techniques.
Team lead2002 - 2003Aztec Software
- Acted as lead developer for the implementation of Novell products for Thai Farmers Bank, Thailand.
- Developed interfaces for the active directory and Novell products using XSL, XSLT, and Java.
- Deployed production, support, and enhancements for two clients.
Senior Developer1999 - 2002Trigyn Technologies
- Developed back-end technical services using Java and EJB on Websphere server using the MVC framework.
- Developed and supported trading systems for the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and S&P.
- Introduced change management services to adhere to CMMI Level 4 standards.