E-learning Consultant2020 - PRESENTIndependent
- Standardized and captured best practices of the e-learning project lifecycle, from understanding customer needs, analyzing content availability, defining learning models and approaches, vendor selection and management, and delivery.
- Guided educational organizations (i.e., universities) in the adoption of LMS platforms considering E2E projects from analysis and planning stages to QA and platform implementation.
- Oversaw the instructional design process, facilitating the adaptation of traditional classrooms to digital-based ones. Managed vendors to achieve on-time delivery.
- Evaluated existing proctor solutions for the implementation in the educational examination process.
Agile Coach and Project Manager2019 - 2019Tigabytes
- Cultivated agile values on three teams during six months, focusing on transparency and continuous improvement mentality.
- Managed ~15 customer-facing SaaS implementation projects, engaging client’s change and technology management teams.
- Designed and implemented an internal innovation and continuous improvement program, raising and implementing 10+ opportunities for business unit performance enhancement.
- Led an internal product development team of six members, achieving a new version release in two months.
- Worked with clients in the banking, alimentary, governmental, and services industries.
- Managed 10+ software development projects for customers in Google Cloud Platform, big data, and machine learning technologies.
- Led change management process on customers; assessed knowledge gaps, defined a training strategy, designed materials, and implemented them with customers.
- Transformed training processes to implement an e-learning self-paced platform. Worked with instructional designers along the process to enhance the training experience.
Scrum Master2018 - 2019Latam Airlines
- Coached a nine-member development team in scrum implementation and into becoming a self-organized team.
- Achieved minimum viable product release in four months (eight sprints), turning internal developments 3x faster than average.
- Piloted new technologies for the organization, including Jira, Google Cloud Platform, continuous integration/continuous development models, Kubernetes Engine, Angular, and microservices architecture (Spring Boot).
- Coached the product owner towards business value and minimum viable product mentality.
- Trained other teams into adopting agile values and philosophy, helping our business unit become a more nimble team.
Commercial Systems Engineer2017 - 2018Latam Airlines
- Designed and implemented technology migration and improvement roadmaps to meet migration goals and deadlines.
- Coordinated revenue, digital, distribution, and pricing teams to 99% effective migration, achieving business continuity and zero customer impact within the merge of Lan (Chile) and Tam (Brazil) airlines.
- Mobilized multidisciplinary tech team to improve Latam.com availability accuracy from 85% to 99%.
- Analyzed and tested data to ensure 0-impact on the company merge process.
- Trained and guided Brazilian users (in Sao Paulo) in new technologies usage.
Teacher2015 - 2017Universidad de Concepción
- Taught three courses on innovation, business, and well-being management to engineering students, involving external organizations for hands-on experience.
- Designed and implemented a social innovation course for engineering students, engaging with external social non-governmental organizations.
Co-founder and Commercial Manager2015 - 2016Innapel
- Designed and implemented a technical-commercial strategy to develop a new customer portfolio, achieving 30% quarterly growth.
- Created and managed a customer portfolio of 30+ clients through the integration of traditional business channels with the creation of digital.
- Raised USD $50,000 in private and public funding for new technologies development and implementation.
Strategy Consultant2014 - 2016FBL Consulting
- Consulted small and medium businesses in improving process efficiency, business outcomes, and internal customer wellbeing through the implementation of management models.
- Coached business to implement new internal development processes and management models aiming to create innovation in house capabilities.
- Performed gap analysis on skills and knowledge of collaborators, defined a strategy to close those gaps and designed training materials that were later implemented by lecturers. Implemented some of the project workshops as a lecturer.
Research, Development and Innovation Engineer2012 - 2014Incuba Udec
- Analyzed and improved go-to-market strategies for 15+ university research technologies.
- Led innovation processes through a design thinking framework in 3+ small and medium businesses to enable value creation and business innovation.
- Helped researchers in raising governmental funds (USD $1 million) to improve technology development.