IT Manager2017 - 2021Super Câmbio
- Oversaw and was in charge of the software development team as well as the relationship with the third-party developers' managers.
- Built the technical team and managed them using agile methodologies.
- Conducted the product discovery phase—creating the user stories and defining the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Educated the clients about backlog prioritization and the constantly changing nature of a software project.
- Designed and implemented the entire system architecture using Amazon Web Services—assuring high availability and automatic scalability.
Agile Project Manager (PO and SM)2020 - 2020Freelance
- Started the project as Product Owner / Business analyst and lead the discovery phase of the project, identifying the user stories, prioritizing the backlog, and scoping the MVP.
- Helped the client in defining the technology stack to use as well as selecting the developers to implement the project.
- Managed the development team and served as QA for the project.
Assistant Professor | Researcher2003 - 2019Feevale University
- Idealized and coordinated a postgraduate course in digital business management.
- Served as a software engineer experimental lab (LabEx) coordinator—managing the team and also was responsible for the project backlog. The lab was an education project in partnership with HP, in which a software house was simulated.
- Lectured in a graduate course for software testing and quality assurance.
- Worked as an assistant professor in IT-related undergraduate courses for 16 years—teaching on databases, software engineering, project management, and cloud computing (in English).
Co-founder | Director2009 - 2017Ionatec
- Led the process of Ionatec’s accreditation as an Amazon Solution Provider in the Amazon Partner Network (APN).
- Designed and implemented cloud computing web-based systems architectures for several customers using Amazon Web Services. Some of the results achieved were cost reductions, high availability, and on-demand automatic scalability.
- Trained IT professionals in cloud computing and Amazon Web Services in Porto Alegre, Curitiba, and São Paulo (2012 to 2015).
- Acted as the product owner in several products conducting the process discovery phase and MVP definition.
- Served as a scrum master for the development teams, encouraging them to follow agile principles and practices.