Jaideep is a driven professional product manager with a proven track record of success with extensive experience in delivering innovative products and solutions in the cloud, eCommerce, SAP, and CRM. With expertise in all IT areas with deep knowledge of business principles and processes, he has the ability to identify gaps in existing solutions and develop business cases to get funding for new initiatives. Jaideep is a champion of user system adoption with minimal training.
ExpertiseAgileAgile CoachingMachine LearningPMOSAPSalesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)ScrumTechnical Project Management
Enterprise Project/Product/Operations Manager
- Helped the ride-sharing company's CIO, as an agile consultant, to review agile practices, provide input on the teams, agile best practices, and provide guidelines to the engineering team for improving their velocity.
- Managed an eCommerce project and product for a sporting goods manufacturer based out of Europe. Led developers and external development teams to implement solutions in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to improve conversion on the site by 30%.
- Implemented multicountry and multi-currency eCommerce payment solutions to include card payments, payment over time, and PayPal.
- Executed processes for product lifecycle, product collection life cycles, and master data verification to allow frequent product launches and pop-up sales.
- Implemented and used Google and Facebook analytics to optimize site contents and search to further increase conversions.
Agile Delivery Lead
- Managed programs for an API platform and open banking initiative. Partnered with business and technology leaders to plan program initiatives and deliver the program components within time and budget.
- Led the team integrating banking services with third-party solutions. Developed a solution for consent and virtual card numbers to allow multiple merchants to onboard virtual cards for credit cardholders.
- Partnered with business and technology leaders to develop requirements/user stories and prioritize product backlog for max business value and min risk.
- Presented at a fintech, banking, and commerce trends panel on open banking at an Angel Launch event.
- Enhanced the API platform to host over 100,000 datasets in addition to thousands of APIs. Improved the search relevance to find assets on the first page.
- Managed the initiative of migrating the AWS account along with all the resources to another account.
- Conducted quarterly PI planning and monitored delivery across the release train with eight scrum teams. Prioritized program initiatives based on business goals, value, and complexity.
- Defined roadmaps, developed business cases, managed budgets, and optimized resource allocation to improve the delivery of programs and projects.
- Developed PMO processes and frameworks for project selection and tracking.
- Hired and coached engineers and PMs in the agile process.
- Collaborated with leaders of other engineering teams across Gap for successful implementation of programs and projects.
Senior Program Manager
- Provided executive leadership for an IT project portfolio of over $10 million leading project management teams for timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
- Moved up the ranks from engineer to senior program manager with PMO.
- Initiated and managed multi-year, multi-million dollar value IT programs and projects of medium to significant complexity to be delivered in order to achieve business objectives.
- Improved project delivery of project teams in North America by 20% YoY.
Migration to Azure
Successfully led a team of 12 engineers to migrate eCommerce systems from private cloud to Azure.
Implement Cloud Management Platform
Managed vendor selection RFP process to select a vendor from over 16 vendors. Reduced server count by 20%.
Sales and Marketing Automation
Initiated and delivered a sales team technology program to substantially improve technology for the 400+ member sales team.
Reevaluated contracts with Chef.io and reduced support expenses by $200,000. Upgraded Chef from version 12 to 13.
SaaS for Dispensers and Incontinence
Project manager for enhancing SAP FI and SD for allowing Essity to sell smart products using a SaaS model to customers.
Implemented a solution to optimize trailer loading and thereby reducing transportation costs by $5 million per year.
Nursing Home Purchase History Reporting
Automated reporting for over 5,000 customers thereby reducing two headcounts. Provided on-demand reporting.
API Platform Enhancement
Managed a program with multiple teams to complete an API platform extension that hosted over 100,000 datasets.
eCommerce for Sporting Goods
Improved purchase conversion by 100%. Implemented a payment solution for buy now, pay later. Reduced fulfillment time by 50%.
Key areas of focus include online user journey and conversion of visitors to purchase products from the website.
Dog Breed App
Trained a machine learning model with over 8000 images to identify dog breeds. The accuracy was over 80%.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Administration
Temple University — Fox School of Business and Management - Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
IIT Madras - Chennai, India
Machine Learning Engineer
AWS Solution Architect - Associate
SAFe 4.6 - Scrum Master
Certified Scrum Master
Passed all three levels of CFA exams
Project Management Institute (PMI)