Enterprise Project Manager/Product/Operations Manager2020 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Acted as an agile consultant for the ride-sharing company's CIO to review agile practices and provide input on the teams, agile best practices, and provide guidelines to the engineering team for improving their velocity.
- Managed an eCommerce project/product for a sporting goods manufacturer based out of Europe. Led developers and external development teams to implement solutions in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to improve conversion on the site by 30%.
- Implemented multicountry/multi-currency eCommerce payment solutions to include card payments, payment over time, and PayPal.
- Executed processes for product life cycle, product collection life cycles, and master data verification to allow frequent product launches and pop-up sales.
- Implemented and used Google/Facebook analytics to optimize site contents and search to further increase conversions.
Agile Delivery Lead2019 - 2020Capital One
- Managed programs for an API platform and open banking initiative. Partnered with business and technology leaders to plan program initiatives and deliver the program components within time and budget.
- Led the team integrating banking services with third-party solutions. Developed a solution for consent and virtual card numbers to allow multiple merchants to onboard virtual cards for credit cardholders.
- Partnered with business and technology leaders to develop requirements/user stories and prioritize product backlog for max business value and min risk.
- Presented at a fintech, banking, and commerce trends panel on open banking at an Angel Launch event.
- Enhanced the API platform to host over 100,000 datasets in addition to thousands of APIs. Improved the search relevance to find assets on the first page.
- Managed the initiative of migrating the AWS account along with all the resources to another account.
- Conducted quarterly PI planning and monitored delivery across the release train with eight scrum teams. Prioritized program initiatives based on business goals, value, and complexity.
Senior Scrum Master2017 - 2018Gap Inc
- Defined roadmaps, developed business cases, managed budgets, and optimized resource allocation to improve the delivery of programs and projects.
- Developed PMO processes and frameworks for project selection and tracking.
- Hired and coached engineers and PMs in the agile process.
- Collaborated with leaders of other engineering teams across Gap for successful implementation of programs and projects.
Senior Program Manager2002 - 2017Essity
- Provided executive leadership for an IT project portfolio of over $10 million leading project management teams for timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
- Moved up the ranks from engineer to senior program manager with PMO.
- Initiated and managed multi-year, multi-million dollar value IT programs and projects of medium to significant complexity to be delivered in order to achieve business objectives.
- Improved project delivery of project teams in North America by 20% YoY.