Agile Project Manager2018 - PRESENTNetguru
- Led an internal Salesforce team (consisting of three developers, QA, and a designer) to build a CRM that enabled significant growth for a data-driven company.
- Managed a complex, full-year project in the blockchain industry, from design to development, as a scrum master and product owner.
- Improved the project manager recruitment process by inspecting the current situation, setting OKRs (e.g., candidate lead time and number of hires), and implementing process changes to meet them.
- Explored a blue ocean strategy for a project in the hospitality industry and helped translate it into the design.
- Managed an MVP implementation, from design to launch, for a job offer portal. The project spanned two and one-half months.
- Ensured high-quality deliverables and participated in more than 10 projects in data-driven environments such as banking and healthcare.
Co-founder and CEO2017 - 2018Dowbit
- Co-founded the company and expanded the team to eight international employees located in five countries and mostly working remotely.
- Started from scratch and achieved 600,000 monthly views of the news portal within the first five months.
- Installed scrum practices and agile values for on-site and remote work, which ensured high efficiency.
- Reported progress to the company's investors on a weekly basis.
- Led the process of setting short- and long-term goals for the entire company.