Producer2018 - PRESENTTilted Windmill
- Sourced and built emerging technology applications for cross-industry clients.
- Developed the Loot Lens module for Loot Crate's mobile app; added augmented reality experiences to their monthly memorabilia subscription packages.
- Sourced international vendors across disciples capable of delivering the highest quality content efficiently and quickly.
- Leveraged my industry expertise to guide client decision making regarding software development projects.
Project Manager2016 - 2018Trigger XR
- Specialized in high-end augmented reality applications for entertainment clients including LEGO, Black Eyed Peas, Fox, and Marvel.
- Headed up the development of LEGO Fish Designer, the top-rated interactive experience at LEGO's new LEGO House facility in Billund, Denmark.
- Led the creation of Black Eyed Peas' "Masters of the Sun" AR comic companion including audio direction for world-renowned acting talent such as Jason Isaacs, Stan Lee, Rosario Dawson, Queen Latifah, John DiMaggio, and Snoop Dogg.
- Utilized bleeding-edge augmented and virtual reality hardware to create stunning digital experiences.
- Oversaw and was responsible for all aspects of the development process including concept development, client interaction, schedule and budget creation, team management, reporting, and analytics.
Project Manager2013 - 2015Inhance Digital
- Created schedules and budgets for project pitches.
- Delivered projects on time, under budget, and exceeded quality expectations.
- Fostered and maintained positive client relationships.
- Managed multiple simultaneous projects totaling over $1 million per year.
- Delivered projects for well-known brands including Boeing, Raytheon, ExxonMobil, Ericsson, Audi, Budweiser, Facebook, Monster, Amgen, and many more.
- Researched project subject matters and created high-quality, informative content.
Project Lead2009 - 2012Muzzy Lane Software
- Designed educational game titles for higher education markets.
- Led a cross-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and artists.
- Created development schedules and project budgets.
- Utilized subject matter experts to ensure education is accurate and adheres to standards.
- Served as a primary gameplay programmer on multiple titles.