Verified Expert in Engineering
Kubernetes, Docker, Ubuntu, Git, PhpStorm, MacOS, Jira, Jenkins, Integrated Development Environments (IDE), React, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've built was a real-time bidding system for an ad network that predicts the visitors for a CPM based on targeting and other CPMs in the network.
Mode Software Inc
- Created and contributed to implementing the app's highly scalable modular architecture and developed the CI/CD workflow.
- Implemented the infrastructure as code charts and created a microservice to manage upgrades and the creation of new apps and monitoring.
- Oversaw all technical decisions for the app and provided the most suitable and efficient technical solutions to fit the business requirements roadmap.
JCT Global, LLC
- Developed an app to automate data collection from different sources, analyze and normalize it, and process daily analytics.
- Implemented integration with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads to routinely update ads campaigns based on business rules and data transformation.
- Managed infrastructure and deployment process for the app.
Culver Media, LLC
- Developed data normalization automation workflows, including removing data redundancy, fuzzy matching, and linking and combining from different sources.
- Created an analytics app to manage data analytics and integrate with Tableau API to pull charts and reports and display them in the dashboard.
- Provided maintenance and problem solutions on several company projects and assisted with setting up infrastructure components.
Web Developer (React, CSS, and HTML)
- Created and contributed to implementing the architecture for the company's highly scalable multi-tenant app.
- Created and implemented the app's infrastructure as code charts on Kubernetes.
- Created the infrastructure microservice to automate app code upgrades and database migrations and track tenants' infrastructure statuses.
PHP Software Architect
An Online Freelancing Platform
- Worked as part of a multi-team environment and helped to create new features for large-scale microservices-based applications.
- Created architectural solutions for complicated software problems and requirements, as well as for application cross-microservices bug fixing and malfunctions.
- Contributed to building up the software documentation to help create a comprehensive guide for new team members' onboarding.
- Managed and replicated a multi-tenancy complex infrastructure for large-scale applications.
- Led team of three software engineers to build a user tracker appliation to track customers, build a realtime engine used by multiple apps for realtime updates over WebSockets, and complete 80% unit tests coverage of the largest app in the company.
Chief Technology Officer
Zwaar Advertising Network
- Transformed the department's workflow by using Scrum.
- Planned the application structure for rebuilding the network, including database planning.
- Recruited new team members and replaced others to overcome the shortage in manpower.
- Created a monitor application to be used globally in the company to monitor employee performances.
- Supervised two version updates so far and, as a result, there has been an overall improvement in quality and speed.
Senior Web Developer
- Planned, designed, and programmed a web application for managing law offices, including several office branches to manage cases, clients' invoices, employees, and more.
- Created and set up the company's website and AWS servers.
- Led the company team in all the company's developing tasks.
- Built the structure and database for a construction contractor application that involves service providers and client engagements to reach service agreements.
- Interviewed new recruits for the company and gave them test tasks to determine their experience level.
Senior Web Developer
Zwaar Ad Network
- Created the migration and merging system for user accounts at the system to merge all the user settings and data from different services accounts into one account.
- Worked on optimizing the advertising campaigns to make it as fast as possible to target visitors from the network publishers' websites to match the visitors with the campaigns targeting them.
- Built a real-time bidding system for campaigns based on analysis of the network-visitor inventory to determine the expected visitors and the suggested bid for each campaign targeted at them.
- Developed the financial reporting system to manage user finances transactions (income, outcome) and upon request, they can generate reports periodically.
- Handled code testing and debugging for most of the development tasks to assure product integrity.
Zwaar Ad Network
Law Office Systems
It also manages employees and clients with different access roles to help them view or update the cases. The system manages finances including payments from clients and generating proper invoices for the clients.
Its aim is to help provide overall performance reports periodically for employees to determine what points they are most skilled at and what points they need to improve; as well as providing charts for their performances in a certain period of time.
Hire Intelligence (via Toptal) | Interview4 Platform
Ghostit Platform (via Toptal)
Garb Atheltics (via Toptal)http://garbathletics.com
South Country (via Toptal)https://app.southcountry.ca
Help Desk Provider
Redux-Saga, React, jQuery, REST APIs, Stripe, Facebook API, Facebook Login, Vue, Node.js, Google Ads API, Vue 2, Facebook Ads API
Git, Apache, Jira, Vagrant, Google Analytics, PhpStorm, Chef, Jenkins, Helm, Tableau, GitLab, Figma, N8n
REST, Microservices Architecture, Unit Testing, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), MVC Design, Real-time Systems, Scalable Application, ETL, Agile, Microservices, DevOps, MEAN Stack, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), Model View Controller (MVC)
Amazon Web Services (AWS), LAMP, Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, MacOS, Webflow, Heroku, Bing Ads
MySQL, Cache, JSON, Elasticsearch, Databases, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
APIs, Integrated Development Environments (IDE), Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Architecture, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), SDKs, Integration, eCommerce APIs, Software Architecture, API Integration, Third-party APIs, Front-end, Single Sign-on (SSO), Google Sign-in, Server-side Rendering (SSR), CSV File Processing, Redux-observable, Documentation, Google Ads, Product Management, Workflow Automation, Technical Leadership, Recommendation Systems, App Reviews, Team Leadership, Google Analytics 4, GitOps, Micro SOA, Argo CD, Multitenancy, Cloud Architecture, Normalization, Google Tag Manager
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Fayoum University - Fayoum, Egypt